Part 1

Year 1615

"Now, now, little prince," the wicked girl seethes in my ear, voice dripping with venom. Tears streak down my face, staring at Gabriella's lifeless body. She killed my love; my princess.

"I'll cut you a deal," she wickedly grins, her filthy teeth on display.

"K-Kill me," I get out, the force of the shackles cutting into my skin, wrists sore and raw.

"Oh, no, no, little prince," she smiles. "That'd be far too easy."

I feel pain stab me in the heart. All I want is to be with Gabriella. I can't win.

"What if I promise you, one day, you'll find your love again?" she asks, my eyes glossed with tears as I dangerously look into her eyes.

"Have her in your sweet grasp again just to lie to her that she'll always be safe?" she snickers, her long nails lightly running against my cheek in false sympathy.

"It's a shame your poor mummy and daddy don't care about you? They could at least send a search party for you, but no. They didn't approve of your beautiful baker's daughter. She's a commoner," she pouts, my eyes watching her lips twitch into a smirk.

Then she laughs, my heart shattering even more.

"Damn you to hell, you witch," I grit, her fingers cupping my chin.

"Gladly, but first, I must torture little, poor Prince Harry," she hisses, my eyes closing.

"But what to do?" she ponders, her wicked grin horrifying me.

"Does eternal life sound good to you?" she replies to her previous question, my heart stopping.

"Eternal life that can only be stopped with true love? Oh, wait," she laughs, looking at my beautiful Gabriella. I can't live forever. Not when Gabriella's not by my side.

"I think that's just what I'll do. Misery should suit you well," she smirks, her evil eyes looking into mine.

"Kill me. I beg you," I say, her lips pouting to mock me.

"Too bad I don't take commands from rich boys," she spits in my face.

She begins to say something, her voice carrying a spell I'm sure. My stomach clenches when I feel her hands touch my chest, my heart suddenly stopping. I can only scream before my vision goes black and I fall onto the ground.

Her laugh permanently echoes my mind and I feel my hands being released, my eyes opening. When I open my eyes, the plain room looks unpromising and I get up, stumbling as I walk around.

"How does it feel to know you'll never age?" I hear her, my body turning to see her standing behind me.

"Where is Gabriella?" I rush, my eyes darting to my wrists. I'm healed; invincible.

"Long gone, my dear. Welcome to forever," she says, my heart dropping. She snaps her fingers and her appearance changes to something less witchy, her hair transforming to be neat.

"See you later, little prince," she says, disappearing in seconds. I feel my heart clench and I look around, walking to the door. The cobblestone roads are familiar and I walk towards the castle, my guards rushing me into the grand hall.

+++

Harry lived through centuries of pain, watching as those he's grown close to age while he remained the young twenty-one year old. His parents withered away, his sister following. But he lives with a hole in his chest for his beloved Gabriella is gone forever. He lives with the pain, lives with the regret that he couldn't save her. But the witch's words ring through his mind.

What if I promise you, one day, you'll find your love again?

But it was soon followed with a sentence that made the question rhetorical.

He constantly moves, wanting to get away from the world he had once known. He's in France, Ireland, Scotland, and Spain. Anywhere but England.

The young prince watches the world develop, his sadness always lasting. He learns the new developments: driving a car, riding in a plane, and moving over to the United States in hopes of a new start.

He attends college to make something of himself, making money to a point some would call him a millionaire. But what's it to him when he's alone, unable to find love.

++++++

So this is the excerpt!

I hope you are looking forward to this as much as I am! :)

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo