First RED Sniper x RED x BLU Sniper

Start from the beginning

"Oi said let go of her." He repeated. BLU Sniper's hold on me only got tighter as he moved back the slightest bit. RED Sniper was about ready to charge.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute!" I said quickly, putting up my hands to keep RED Sniper from advancing further. He stopped in his tracks. They both waited patiently for what I was about to say. I looked up at BLU Sniper. "Let go of me, please." He hesitated, and then let go. I walked away and stood in between the two. "RED Sniper, he wasn't going to hurt me."

"Wot? Then wot was he gonna do?" RED Sniper asked.

"He was saving me from the BLUs."

"Oh my god. He's a bloody BLU!"

"I know but... He's also my friend." I finally admitted. RED Sniper seemed stunned.

"Wh-wh... Ya can't be friends with the bloody BLUs!" BLU Sniper walked up and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Foine. We'll just be lovers then." My faced flushed. L-l-lovers? RED Sniper looked furious. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me away from BLU Sniper. I stumbled towards him and he caught me in his arms. He then roughly put me aside.

"Ya can't be lovers!" RED Sniper stated as if more for himself. I was just stunned.

"And whoi not?" BLU Sniper asked, crossing his arms. RED Sniper's grip tightened on his knife and he gritted his teeth.

"First of all!" He pointed at BLU. "You're a damn BLU! Second of all!" RED Sniper snaked his arm around my waist and roughly pulled me into him. "She's. Moine." RED Sniper said through clenched teeth. That's when BLU Sniper got mad.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah ya bloody wankah."

"Let's see what (Y/N) has ta say. (Y/N)?" I was completely stunned. Do they both love me? Are they seriously asking me to choose!? Right here!? Right now!? "Well?" BLU urged.

"Go on Sheila." RED encouraged. OH GOD! OH GOD! THEY'RE EXPECTING A DECISION! WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?!

"Uh... I need a day or so to decide..." I responded. Yeah, yeah! Good idea!

"Hm... Alroight. We'll give ya some toime to decoide and then you can choose." BLU Sniper glared at RED Sniper who was glaring back.

"As if the choice isn't already obvious." RED Sniper remarked.

"That's exactly what oi was thinkin'." RED Sniper turned and headed towards the door. He looked back over his shoulder at me, who was practically paralyzed.

"C'mon (Y/N). Let's go."

~~Time skip~~

I spent last night and today in my bedroom. I was thinking about who I would choose. It was so difficult. There were qualities they both had that I liked. BLU Sniper is so outgoing, and RED Sniper seems a tad bit shyer. BLU is practically all over me, no regrets, and RED is cautious and nervous to get too close unless I'm the one who makes the move. RED had warmed up to me but still. Who should I choose? I spent a long time thinking about the decision. I considered and compared both of their personalities. I knew what I liked and what I preferred. After a long time, I finally chose.

[A/N Ahem. Sorry to interrupt. I know I know, you were just about to find out who you chose. Well don't worry. You can find that out for yourself! This is the time for you to decide. Make your choice! Do you choose the shy RED Sniper, or the outgoing BLU Sniper. Choose now and read on to discover what happens!]

RED SNIPER:

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I had finally made the big decision. I chose RED Sniper. BLU Sniper is a BLU anyway. It would be difficult for us to be together. RED is on my team. Plus, he's so adorable and sweet. He had shown me pictures of him when he was little. He was a cutie. He was blushing the whole time of embarrassment. I thought it was the sweetest thing. I heard a knock on my door.

"'Ey Sheila? It's me, Snoiper."

"Come in." I said. The door opened, and RED Sniper was standing there. His hair was a bit messy. It was cute. He walked in and rubbed the back of his neck. "Close the door please."

"Oh yeah, sorry." He shut the door. "Um... Oi just came in here ta talk ta ya."

I smiled. Probably wondering about my decision. I scooted over in my bed and patted the spot next to me. I was sitting on my bed with my back against the pillows. He walked over and sat down on the bed. He swung his legs over on top of the mattress and leaned back on the pillows with his arms crossed. I could tell he was feeling a little weird sitting on the bed like that with me but was acting like he wasn't. I moved over to where my waist was against him. He unfolded his arms so I could lay back into his chest. He put his arms around me and held me. He felt warm and comforting. I've always enjoyed his presence. I've always felt safe when I was with him. Even in battle. I knew he would protect me as best as he possibly could.

"So... Did you come to find out what my decision is?" He sighed.

"Yeah."

"Can you already tell?" I asked while looking up at him. He blushed and looked away.

"I... I dunno." I smiled and sat up straight. I pecked his cheek. He turned even redder. I giggled.

"How 'bout now?" I asked. He smiled.

"Still not quite sure." I smiled and kissed his lips. He seemed a bit shocked, and just kind of sat there. I kissed him for 10 seconds then pulled away.

"How about now?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I giggled. We spent that whole night cuddling each other until we fell asleep.

BLU SNIPER:

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I finally made my decision. I chose BLU Sniper. It was a difficult decision but I finally chose. Although BLU was on the other team, we could figure it out. He's so outgoing and fun. Although he can be a tease, I enjoy his company. He always knows how to cheer me up, and I can tell he really likes me. I heard a weird tapping on my window. I thought it was just the rain since it was storming a bit tonight, but there was a pattern to it. I finally looked over at it. Somebody was crouching outside the window. I got off my bed and walked over. I unlocked it and the person quickly opened it. It was BLU Sniper.

"Sniper? What are you doing here?" I asked as he hopped inside my room. His hat was wet, but he managed to stay relatively dry.

"Oi'm here to see wot your decision was." He closed my window.

"Sniper! You know you shouldn't be here at the base! What if you get caught?" He shrugged.

"It's worth the risk just ta see your beautiful face." He said. I blushed. He walked up closer to me. "So wot do ya choose?" He asked. I smiled. I walked up and placed my hands on his chest, putting my face close to his by standing on the tips of my toes.

"I chose to be with the one I love." I whispered. He smiled and placed his hands on my waist. He leaned in and kissed me lightly. The kiss was soft and gentle, and I enjoyed it. BLU Sniper stayed with me that night until I fell asleep. When I awoke in the morning, he was gone. I smiled as I thought about the many future nights we will spend together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiii! I hope you enjoyed! I'll HOPEFULLY get to post a Thanksgiving special later on today. I have to work on my science fair project. Which, btw, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win. I hope you have a great day! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!