First RED Sniper x RED x BLU Sniper

Start from the beginning

He finally managed to snatch the hat off of my head and put it on. I giggled and started to straighten out and get away, but he just stepped back and yanked me with him, causing me to bend back over. Once again, we were in that awkward doggy position. I laughed as I tried escaping him. He just wrapped his other arm around my abdomen and started dragging me away. I laughed and tried pushing his arms off of me, but he bent over as well laughing and squeezing me tighter. I tried spinning around, but his grip was too tight.

"Whatchya gonna do, Sheila?" He asked teasingly. I squealed as he leaned back and lifted me from the ground.

"Sniper!"I laughed. "What are you doing!?" Sniper laughed as well.

"Oi'm kidnappin' ya!"

"Noooooo!" I protested playfully. I finally managed to escape him and ran a few steps away laughing. I then collapsed onto the floor, my abdomen hurting from laughing so hard. Sniper bent over with his hands on his knees laughing as well.

~~Time skip~~

I ran, desperately trying to get away from the BLUs that were chasing me. As I sprinted down the hallways, I wasn't exactly sure where I was going. Our team had lost, and all I wanted to do was get back to our base and be safe. The BLUs were trying to do their victory kills. As I flew past a room, something suddenly snatched me from behind and pulled me into the room. I struggled desperately; my mind was clouded with fear so I wasn't thinking straight. I was about to scream when a hand clamped over my mouth. I was suddenly shoved against the wall, somebody pressed tightly against my back.

"Shh, Sheila. 'S alroight. 'S just me."I heard a familiar Australian accent say.

I relaxed in his grip immediately realizing it was Sniper. Which one, I wasn't too sure. I could hear the voices and the footsteps of the BLUs that were after me. Sniper grabbed my waist with both hands and led me away from the wall by the door. He crossed the dark room and pinned me against the wall on the other side and then covered my mouth again. The only light source was the light pouring in from outside the open door. Sniper's hand over my mouth forced me to turn my head away from the direction of the door, so I couldn't see what was happening. I could still hear it though. I heard them running past the room. As they were passing, Sniper's free hand slid from my waist up my body, to my boob. He grabbed my boob quickly then went right back down to my waist before I could stop him. Oh my god what a perv! Is this BLU Sniper? I glared back at him. I could actually feel his hard-on pressed against my butt. He grinned. When the BLUs were finally gone, he spoke.

"Moight oi say Sheila, you have a foine arse." That's definitely BLU Sniper. I tried to say something, but his hand over my mouth just muffled it. He chuckled darkly. He finally removed his hand from my mouth.

"Sniper!"I began whisper yelling, "What the hell-" I was interrupted by a quiet whisper from out in the hallway.

"(Y/N)? Where are ya? It's me, Snoiper." It's RED Sniper! He came looking for me! "Sheila, oi'm gonna get us out a' here." I could feel BLU Sniper tensing up a bit behind me. I turned my head to look at the door. RED Sniper popped his head in. BLU Sniper held onto me as he spun around, putting me in front. He held onto one of his wrists as he held me to him. He smirked at RED Sniper, whose eyes widened. He then glared at BLU Sniper.

"'Ello Snoiper, ya RED bastard. 'Ow ya doin'?" BLU Sniper smirked.

"Let go of 'er." RED Sniper ordered.

"Wot? Whoi? Oi'm just huggin' her. Oi wouldn't hurt her." BLU Sniper was rocking on his heels.

"Guys-" RED Sniper whipped out his massive knife and started walking towards us. He was pointing it at the smirking BLU Sniper holding me.