First RED Sniper x RED x BLU Sniper

Start from the beginning

~~Time skip~~

"Like this?" I asked. RED Sniper nodded.

"Yep. Now just pull back on the string." He said. I nodded. "It might be difficult though at first." He added. I pulled back the string on the bow. "Farther." He said. I tried pulling farther. My hand and elbow started shaking from the tension. Sniper came up behind me and held onto the bow with me. He grabbed the string and pulled it back even farther. "Good. Troi and 'old it there." He backed away and let go. My arm shook. I couldn't hold it very well. He reached over and grabbed my elbow to steady it.

"Alroight. Troi and aim." I closed one eye and aimed for the target he had set up.

"I think I got it..." I said quietly.

"Alroight. Now let go." I let go of the string. The arrow zipped off into the distance, but got lodged into the dirt kind of far from the target. I looked back over my shoulder at Sniper and shrugged back, embarrassed. I giggled nervously. He was staring at where the arrow had landed blankly.

"Aheh... Sorry." He looked at me and smiled.

"'S alroight mate. Don't be sorry. Ya did pretty well for ya first toime."

"That's a lie." I said flatly.

"No, no, no! Oi'm bein' honest! That was good for a first shot in comparison ta some other people's first shots." I shrugged and lowered the bow.

"It was still pretty damn bad." Sniper laughed.

"Yeah, it was. Not gonna loie." We laughed.

"It was better than the first toime oi shot a bow." I smiled.

"What happened?" Sniper chuckled at the memory.

"Well, when oi shot a bow for the first toime, the arrow ended up just going at a curve downward." He made motions with his arms. "It went out, loike this, and then just plummeted to the ground. That's 'cause oi didn't pull the string back far enough." I giggled at the thought of Sniper actually failing at shooting a bow. I almost couldn't picture it. He was so good with a bow.

"I can't see that happening." I giggled. Sniper laughed.

"Well, that was when oi was just a little bloke." I giggled thinking about how cute he probably was when he was little.

"I bet you were adorable when you were little." Sniper blushed and looked away while chuckling nervously. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, O-oi don't think so." He looked up for a moment, like he was trying to remember something. "Oi think oi have some pictures... Oi don't know..." He mumbled to himself. I looked up at his hat. I dropped the bow and snatched it off his head and put it on. He tried to grab it back, but I twirled away.

"So, is this hat of any importance to you?" I asked.

"Yeah, sort of. 'Cause it's moine." He tried to grab at it again, but I ducked and scrambled away. I held onto the rims of his hat.

"I like it." He walked over to me.

"Oi loike it too. So give it back."

He tried grabbing it from me again. I giggled and skipped along to the left wall of the sniping nest. Sniper chased after me and swung his hand around again. I ducked and went back to the back wall. He ran ahead of me though and cornered me. I giggled as I tried faking him, but he barely moved. I ran to the right, hoping to get away. He wrapped his arm around my abdomen though and caught me. I bent over and placed my hands on his arm, trying to push his arm off of me. I laughed and he chuckled as he tried taking the hat back. I squirmed though and swatted his hand away. He pulled me into him, while I was still bent over. If anybody walked in at that moment, it would have been awkward.