Trouble

One Oni charged towards Scott.

Scott roared. His knife like teeth and his sharp claws appeared. He looked up at the oni with his blood filled red eyes.

The oni threw a punch at Scott but he caught it and used that hand to flip the oni. It fell flat on its back.

Scott smiled in happiness.

The other oni stormed towards Scott but was stopped by Kira. Kira swung her sword and got into position in confidence. However, the oni was too fast for her and punched her in the chest.

She fell back and groaned.

'Kira are you ok?' Lydia yelled to her.

She nodded and stood up and ran to the oni again. She pushed her swords straight threw the Onis chest. She took a step back waiting for the Oni to collapse but It didn't. It pulled the sword out of it's chest with ease. Kira was shocked.

'Only silver kills it remember.' Cathy yelled, reminding Kira.

Now the oni had the sword.

Scott saw this and kicked it out its hand which sent it near void.

However, because Scott did this he wasn't focusing on the Oni which he was fighting with.

It took this to its advantage. It flipped over Scott and landed behind him. Before Scott could turn around it kicked him in the back of his head.

Scott went head first to the ground. Everything was spinning. He was also seeing double.

His phone started to ringing. He took it out of his pocket.

It was stiles.

He declined the call.

Scott wasn't at a state which he could fight.

Kira was weaponless.

Cathy and Lydia were defenceless.

They were in trouble.

Big, big trouble.

___________________________

I hope you like that action filled chapter.🙂

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading😘