Dunbar Down

Scott and stiles turned around in unison. Once stiles saw void he stepped back in fear but Scott move forward in bravery.

Stiles then walked quickly to Cathy and started taking off the chains.Void stiles chuckled as he did so. This made stiles feel nervous.

'I'm gonna kill you void and-and when I d-do...' Scott hesitated in anger as his clenching fist shook vigorously.

'You think you can beat me at MY GAME?' You're loosing Scott.'

'That's what you think.' Scott spat.

'Poor, poor Scott. You have no clue about what's gonna happen next do you?' Void sniggered.

Scott looked confused. Stiles just finished taking Cathy's out the chains. Stiles heard what void said and felt that something was wrong.

'Scott somethings wrong. Why hasn't he attacked yet? Why hasn't he stopped me from untying Cathy?'

Scott thought about this for a second. Then he realised that stiles was right.

'You have been playing us haven't you?' Scott questioned.

'This is my game, isn't it?' Void chuckled.

'Scott,' void said suddenly turning very serious, 'you have a choice on saving 3 people in this room, you're already safe.' He Smiled

'But not including me there is four people.' Scott said confused.

'Exactly. The fourth person dies.' Everyone gasped in unison.

'What happens if I don't do it?' Scott replied.

'I have Wolfsbane bombs ready and my oni soldiers can take care of Cathy, stiles and kira.' He smiled.

'So who is it gonna be?' Void said eager.

Everyone looked at Scott in desperation. Under pressure, Scott started to tear up. So did Cathy and Kira.

'I choose Cathy...'

'Stiles...'

'And...'

'Tik tok Scott' void sang.

'Kira.'

Everyone turned to Liam. He was trying to get out the chains as he cried.

'I'm sorry Liam.' Scott apologised as he drowned in tears.

Onis appeared and switched a lever. Numbers where projected on the walls.

5...

4...

The Onis escorted everyone out expect Liam who was still tied to the chair.

3...

They were heading to the jeep. But Scott with his wolf hearing could still hear it.   

2...

1.

BOOM.
Scott flinched as the Wolfsbane bombs exploded.

Liam is dead.

___________________________

R.I.P Liam Dunbar.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.