Lies of omission

Scott message stiles and told him to meet up with him in front of the animal clinic. It was raining heavily.

Stiles got out of the jeep and walked out in the pouring rain. Scott was already standing there waiting for him.

'Did you kill her?' Scott asked.

'Do you think I had a choice?'

'There's always a choice.' Scott retaliated.

'Well, I can't do what you do Scott. I know you wouldn't have done it, you probably would have figured something out. Right?'

'I would have tried.'

'Because you are Scott McCall! You're are the true alpha! But guess what,not all of us are true alphas, some of us have to make mistakes. Some of use have to get our hand a little bloody sometimes. SOME OF US ARE HUMAN!' Stiles roared in anger.

'Did you have to kill her?'

'Scott, he was gonna kill all of us.' Stiles argued.

'It's just the way it happened. There a point when it's not self defence anymore.'

'What are you even talking about. I didn't have a choice Scott!'

Scott stared at him in disappointment.

'You don't even believe me do you?' Stiles asked.

'I want to.'

'Ok, great. So believe me.' Stiles begged.

Scott looked at the ground.

'Scott say you believe me. Say it. Say you believe me.'

'Stiles you can't kill people we are trying to save.'

'Say you believe me.' Stiles begged

'YOU CAN'T KILL PEOPLE.' Scott shouted. 'Do you believe that?'

Stiles was lost for words.

'What do I do about this?' He asked, 'what do you want me to do? Scott just tell me how to fix this, alright? Scott just tell me what you want me to do?' Stiles cried.

'Don't worry about the pack anymore stiles.' Scott announce sorrowfully.

Scott then left leaving Stiles in the cold rain.

Stiles just a lost Scott.

He just lost his Bestfriend.

He just lost his brother.

___________________________

Sciles😭😭😭

This chapter is dedicated to the Teen wolf season 5 episode 9 'lies of Omission'. When stiles and Scott had an argument about stiles accidentally killing Donovan.

I'm so sorry if I just spoiled it for you.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading. I hoped you like it.😘😘😋