Chapter 19

Jordan pov
I woke up back in my siblings' house. Today was Christmas and I woke up smiling. Not because today was Christmas, but because yesterday my baby girl was kicking for the first time. I still cant believe I was going to be a dad. I looked at the time 12:04. About time everyone got up. I woke y/n up gently shaking her until she woke up. She went into the kitchen and made waffles. Within a minute, everyone was sitting down waiting for waffles. After we ate I got the camera and started filming another vlog "welcome fellow adventurers to Christmas at the Frye house, today we are filming with my beautiful wife y/n, my soon to be daughter Sally, and Lucy, Isaac's girlfriend. Now presents!!!"

3rd pov
Y/N got: a My Chemical Romance bag, MCR jewelry, Fall out boy shirts, P!ATD necklace, doctor who bag, legend of Zelda shirts, and Legend of Zelda game for ds, a DS, and Venturiantale sweatshirts and shirts.
Jordan got: the PS3, superman shirt, doctor who shirt, little big planet, PS3 games, legend of Zelda shirts, New Venturiantale headset, and a new iPhone 6s.
Isaac got: legend of Zelda and doctor who shirts, GOOMBA stuffed animal, rubix cube, a new iPhone, and a doctor who promise ring.
Lucy got: doctor who promise ring (from Isaac who got the other one), Venturiantale sweatshirt and shirts, doctor who blanket, legend of Zelda shirt, New iPod.
Bethany got: Legend of Zelda and doctor who shirts, a crowbar and a new headset.
Ciearra got: doctor who and Legend of Zelda shirts, new headset, pie sweatshirt, and a Harry Potter blanket.