At Jordan's house

Y/n's pov :

I get a text and see that my mom just passed away. I almost cried. She was in the hospital for about a year, she got hit by a car. I look out the window and see Jordan waiting for me. I run outside and almost jump in the car, my eyes started watering. I told Jordan what happened and that I had nobody else to live with. He said that he was sorry that she died. Although it looked like he was hiding a idea or a surprise. We pulled into his drive way and went inside. Ciarra (A/N, I can't spell her name) and Bethany ran to me asking slot of questions while Isaac walked up and noticed that I was crying. He asked Jordan why I was crying and I told Jordan that he could tell Isaac. Isaac whispered to Jordan about something and Jordan answered, still whispering. I couldn't hear what they where saying. Then they called Bethany and Ciarra over asking them something, I couldn't hear what they where saying so I sat on the couch and turned on Doctor Who. The girls screamed for some reason. I just kept watching the eleventh doctor. I wonder what they where talking about.

Jordan's pov:

Isaac asked if I was going to ask if y/n wanted to live with us. I said I might if the girls wanted. We asked them and they screamed yes. I'm going to ask after we play gmod. I hope she says yes.

Y/N's pov:

Jordan and I are playing gmod. And he keeps dying because I keep putting dinosaurs everywhere so he will die. It's awesome. Then we stop recording and walk downstairs and Isaac gives Jordan a 'ask her or I will' kind of look. Then Jordan says he has to ask me a question, "y/n, I know we just met a while ago, and your mom died and all.... But I wanted to ask you if you wanted to live with us??? ". "Jordan..... How can I say no!!!!! ", he looks happy. Like he won a Olympics medal or something. So tomorrow we move my stuff into the Frye's spare bedroom, well my bedroom. I look at the clock and it's already like 9:35!!! And I'm really tired. Jordan can see that I'm tired and asks if I want to just sleep on the couch or something. I say sure and Jordan and I watch Doctor Who until we fall asleep. The last thing I thought of before I fell asleep was how cute Jordan was.

Jordan's pov:

The last thing I thought of before I fell asleep was how beautiful
y/n was and how I wanted her to be mine. And just before I fell asleep, I looked at y/n and see that she fell asleep on my shoulder, and I kissed her forehead and said "y/n, I don't know if you can hear me, but Im falling in love with you." next thing I knew, I was asleep.