Chapter 17

Isaac pov
I'm happy for y/n and Jordan. And I can't wait to be an uncle. Lately I've been hanging around Lucy a lot and have developed a HUGE crush on her. I decided I'll ask her out later today. In the meantime, Bethany and I are going to record a gmod video.

Lucy pov
I'm tired of being lonely. It's been forever since I've gone on a date. I wish Isaac would ask me out *sigh*.

Time skip a hour

Isaac pov
I invited Lucy over to record a gmod video. I'm kinda nervous. What if she says no? I pushed the thought away and got the computers ready. Lucy should be here any minute. I hear the doorbell ring and I run downstairs to answer the door and see it's Lucy. My heart starts racing as I grab her hand and lead her upstairs. "Here's a head set Lucy, just sign in to gmod and I'll get the camera." I say while putting my headset on. "Ok, when do we start recording?" Lucy asked. "Right now." *camera turns on* "welcome, fellow adventurers, today I'm with my bestest friend Lucy. Say hi Lucy!" "Hi everyone!!!" Lucy said, with that beautiful smile of hers. "Today I have a surprise for Lucy." "Um, you never said anything about a surprise for me Isaac." "Thats cause it's a surprise silly! Now close your eyes. Your real eyes and NO PEEKING!!!!!" "Ok. I won't peek" Lucy said while covering her eyes. I got out romantic flowers and heart shaped balloons and spawned 'em everywhere around Lucy. "Ok, open your eyes!" "Isaac. Why are there balloons and flowers everywhere? Including my face?" "Lucy, I've liked you ever since I first met you. W-will you go out with me?"  I say, really nervous that she'll say no. "Isaac. I feel the same. Yes I'll go out with you!!!" "That's the end of our video! If you enjoyed this random video, be sure to leave a like and a  comment and I'll see you next time *salutes*".