Chapter 15

Y/N pov
Jordan and Isaac are in town getting groceries for everyone today, Ciearra and Beth are recording some videos, so I'm all alone. I started thinking about what happened with me and Isaac the other day. I felt so bad and got all depressed...I walked into mine and Jordan's room and got out my pencil sharpener. I'm really into art so I have a few pencil sharpeners and pens lying around. I took the blade off the sharpener and rolled up my sleeve. I looked at how many cuts I've made over the years, there's at least 15... In school I got picked on for being short fat and ugly... I slid the blade quickly across my skin and watched the blood leave my arm. I then made 4 more cuts. Then Jordan ran in the room looking for me and saw what I was doing. He told me to give him the blade and I did. He asked why I was cutting and I told him. He hugged me tightly and I started crying into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and told me everything is gunna be fine.

Jordan pov
I got home from grocery shopping and walked inside. I didn't see y/n so I quickly dropped the groceries in the kitchen and ran upstairs. I found y/n holding a blade, with a bloody arm. I took the blade away from her and asked her why she was cutting. She told me why she cut and I pulled her into a tight hug. She cried into my chest and I told her everything was gunna be ok. I still couldn't believe y/n was cutting. From now on I need to hide blades from her, for her own good. After y/n calmed down, she took a nap. I quietly walked into the bathroom and took off my jacket. I carefully dragged my fingers over my self harm scars. I dug into a drawer and got out my razor. I slid the razor or my skin and watched the blood drip into the sink. I deserved it. I told Isaac he was no brother of mine, I couldn't stop y/n from cutting, I can't do anything right. I quickly hid my razor and cleaned my arm and put on my jacket. I went to check on y/n and saw she was sitting up in bed. I walked over and sat down next to her when she grabbed my arm right where I cut. I bit my lip in pain and she noticed. Y/N rolled up my sleeve and saw the fresh cuts. She asked why I cut, and I told her. She hugged me and told me it wasn't my fault Isaac kissed her, it wasn't my fault she cut. I hugged y/n and gently rubbed her stomach, which got slightly bigger. I looked into her eyes and kissed her gently. I remembered about the baby and asked when the first ultrasound is. "I made an appointment for next week" y/n said, smiling. "I can't wait" I replied, smiling. We will finally know if our baby is going to be a boy or girl!