At the park

Y/n's pov:

After Jordan asked me out for dinner, he said wear something fancy and be ready at 7. I looked at the clock and it said it was 6:30. I looked in my closet and found a Dark blue dress and my knee high boots with spikes at the top. I found my bowtie necklace, tardis ring, harry Potter Deathly Hallows necklace, and my Sherlock Holmes necklace and put it all on. Then I put my chocolate brown hair up in a high pony tail. I looked at the clock and it said 7:00. I walked downstairs and Jordan said I looked beautiful. We got In his car and went to a fancy restaurant. After dinner we went to the park. Jordan and I sat under a tree and talked. Then I looked into his beautiful eyes, He looked into my eyes, and we kissed!!!! We broke apart and we said "I love you" at the same time. Then we held hands as we went back to the car. Then we drove to the house. But right before we went inside, Jordan asked me if I would be his girlfriend. I of course said yes.

Jordan's pov:

I love y/n. And now she is my girlfriend. We walked inside and gave the other three the news!!! "y/n and I are officially dating" I said and the girls were happy. Isaac smiled and said congrats. I can't wait to see what happens next in our relationship. I just hope that it doesn't mean breaking up.