Chapter 16

Time skip a week

Y/N pov
Jordan and I are on our way to the doctors office for my first ultrasound. I'm so excited!!! We finally get to know if our baby is a boy or a girl! After the ultrasound Jordan and I are going over to the other's house to tell them the news and so they can record a video or 2.

Jordan pov
Y/N and I get called back into the doctors office after 15 minutes of waiting. Y/N gets on the bed thing and lays down like the doctor told her to do. After the doctor gets the picture of the baby on the screen, she smiles at us and tells us "your going to have a girl! Congradulations!" Y/N and I look at each other and smile. After y/n gets cleaned up, we go back to my siblings' house and tell them the good news. Then we all record a vlog telling our fans everything (almost everything) that went on while we took a break from videos. Then Isaac introduced us all to his friend (crush) Lucy. After y/n and I get back home, we sat in the living room just holding each other. Until I asked her "ideas for a name?" "I haven't thought about it a lot. How about Sally. Sally Gertrude Frye?". "Sally Gertrude Frye. It has a nice ring to it. Wait, aren't those the names of the Gertrude and Sally acachalla?". "Maybe" she replies with a slight smile. "Its settled then. Sally Gertrude Frye."