Moving day

Y/n's pov:

Last night I dreamt that Jordan asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I wish he would actually ask me to be his girlfriend. At least today I'm moving in with the Frye's. While we were moving everything today I couldn't stop staring at Jordan. And I think the other three saw. Because when we were done, Bethany, Ciarra and Isaac dragged me into the girls room and asked me if I like Jordan. I said yes. And the girls got excited and said I should be his girlfriend. I said I want to, but I don't know if he likes me the way I like him. So then Isaac said he can find out for me if I wanted. I asked him if he would and he said yes. THANK YOU ISAAC!!!!!

Isaac's pov:

Y/n asked me if I would ask Jordan if he liked her. I said I would and she thanked me. She is like a sister to me, it's the least I can do. I walked downstairs and asked Jordan if he likes y/n. He dragged me into the treehouse and said yes. So I told him he should ask y/n out and he said he will later tonight, when he takes her out for dinner. Then we left the tree house and went upstairs so Jordan could ask y/n out for dinner.

Jordan's pov:

After Isaac and I left the tree house, we went upstairs and I asked y/n if she wanted to have dinner with me and she said yes. I played it cool, but I almost screamed with joy.

A/n
Haha, cliff hanger!!!!!!!!