My Worst Day Ever ( 27 )

Koko POV

I already hope I was at home having fun with my friends, taking a sleep over at Nikki's house, swimming at the river, going to the concert with my freinds, and eating at the ice cream store or at the candy store. I already missed my friends, the problem why I can't go out of my room is because of those annoying Megumi twins, and the guards outside each room. I having peace and quiet when Mei knocked at the door and said "lunch time", that is the only time when I go outside my room.

At The Dinning Room

I sat beside Souma infront of me is Mei, we were quiet until Mei spoke "How many is your popularity Souma?", "still a lot sister how about you." He said, she replied witha weird smile "still the same, oh have you told Koko that your and her marriage is on Saturday". "I almost forgot to tell her that any way she knows now." Souma said, my face is angry now like I want to get a sword from the walls and slice down the table it was a good thing I didn't do it because I know how to control my temper. I stood up and put my hands on the table and said "I am not going to marry Souma!", "you are going to marry him or else your friends die!" Mei shouted at me, I have no choice but to say YES to the marriage. After all of that I ran to my room crying, when I got there I sat on the chair and cried like the room was going to be filled with my tears, I cried and cried until I fell asleep....................

Thank you for voting and reading. You guys ahould try the stories The Daily Lives of Six Ghosts and The six Unpopular Stars. Hope you like the story/chapter:-)

Chapter 27 - End