Tom Otsak has a sister? ( 14 )

Sena POV

Yup, I'm still locked up in chains, then a white haired girl with earphones appeared out of the dark then she sat down on a chair holding a sunflower, I think it was a sister of Tom Otsak. Then he spoke "this is my little sister, Janine Otsak she will plan for our wedding, I am pretty sure that your friends wouldn't protect and save you." He said in a creepy smile. "Konichiwa (hello) I'm Janine Otsak, small sister of Tom Otsak" she introduced herself to me then she bowed down and sat on the chair.

Nikki POV

It was raining we've been looking around this place for shelter. I've been wondering since we came to this place about what had happened to Sena, we all miss her already Koko was feelin real cold that was why I looked for jacket in my bag and gave it to her after that I went out to look for ticks to make fire Thea and Qualaput helped me. Everyone was wet (especially me, Thea, and Quala) they went closer to the fire (except me because I was look ing for dry clothes in bag (it's water proof cool right) I found ten of dry clothes and I gave it to the rest of the group, while Mike was leading the other group. When the rain stopped we went out of our shelter and continued our journey.

Tom POV

"If your friends even bother protecting or saving you, I put a lot of demon guards" I said to Sena she was still locked up in chains, while I freed up Lance. When I freed up Lance I freed up Sena from the chains, we let the demons take her to her room.

Sena POV

Yup, I'm already in my room wandering around, bec I have nothing to do, then Janine called me for dinner and to change clothes. I appeared in the dinning room fine, the other demons helped me in fixing my hair and dress, Tom was dazzled about my looks, they let me sit beside him infront of me is Janine. We had eaten dinner with poise, they came there because their father was a demon king, and Tom made a promise that he would marry the kindest, most beautiful girl he knew, since Sena is like that he is going to marry her.

Sorry for the late update and the few changes of the other chapters before this and the errors. Thanks if you voted for this story or chapters. Anyways the picture above represents Jane Otsak.

Chapter 14 - End