Staying in Nikki's House ( 29 )

Nikki POV

Today we are going to have a sleep over at my house since Christmas is here and my parents are on leave til' New Year Day, because of their business. I've organized the rooms, one for boys and one for girls. "I'm done, with the chores!" I said as I finished fixing the books, dusting the furniture, sweeping the floor, and every single chore needed to be done. I have two cats but never let it out of my room because my parents hate cats, I have already cleaned and showered the cats. Any way I need to take a shower now, before mine and Mike's friends come. "I hope your friends Mike won't scatter trash and disarrange the books." I said to my little brother.

After My Shower

"Ding, dong! Ding, dong!" The doorbell rang twice, I immediately went and opened the door. "Hey, Nikki is everything fine." Aoi Kuri said (one of my classmates), "ya, where are your brothers?" I told them. They came in the house and I brought their bags up the stairs, it was a good thing I can carry five heavy bags at one time. I am already tired bringing their bags Koko helped me doing that. Mike came downstairs and told their brothers to go to his room. They watched TV all day long, when night time came we watched Minions 2015. After that we played Uno (it's a card game), then we played Scrabble (it's a board game). We had fun all day, we slept at around two in the morning because we watched comedy.

Thank you for reading this story/chapter and for voting. Try reading The Daily Lives of 6 Ghosts and The 6 Unpopular Stars byJunkoYutaka86. Hope you like the story :-)

Chapter 29 - End :-)