The Animal Speaker ( 10 )

Catherine POV

My little sister, Ashley was playing in our garden. She was like talking to the chipmunks, squirrels, and birds. I thought, maybe she is crazy, so I just left her and I called Koko and her friends to come here immediately. A little while later they were here, I told them about this. Nikki get something from her bag pack it was like a detector, she told me to call my sister so I called her. Nikki put the detector near Ashley, she saw something in Ashley's eyes, she told us that Ashley has a power to talk to animals. It also means that I also have powers I was like OMG.

They all looked at me, and had a weird look on their faces, then I suddenly woke up to reality. Everyone started to be serious, Nikki's device programed by Mike (the smartest) suddenly started to detect something coming from me. Then Nikki had a very serious look in her face, I never believed that I will have these weird, strange powers. All I know by now that I have these strange, mysterious powers.

That ends chapter ten the picture above represents Catherine's little sister. In the next chapter you'll find out Catherine's powers andd what she is capable of. Bye now hope you enjoyed the story. I am very sorry for the errors.

Chapter 10 - End