Old Friends From Another Dimension ( 24 )

Koko POV

"Finally! No more mysteries." I said, then another portal opened. It was Mana Kurumi and her brother, Minato Kurumi appeared. "Mana! Minato! Why are you here?" Asked Nikki, "we are here for the invitation for my birthday" said Minato. "Hooray!" I shouted, then Mana told us that we are going there later (their world is technology). They let us pack our bags and go there after were done, except for Nikki and her brother because they are always ready good for them. After a while we were done, Minato opened a portal and we all jumped, haven't I told you that Minato and Mana Kurumi are part of the royal family there? Now I told you, we are now traveling to their dimension.

The World of Technology

"We're here" I heard Mana say, then she helped me stand up, Minato helped the other boys (Minato is the crush of Sena). They lead us to our rooms girls with girls and boys with boys, we all shared one room with many beds (double-decked beds). Nikki loves on the pper portion of it because it has one at the top and one at the bottom.

The Next Morning

I saw Nikki sleeping her hair was very messy, then I noticed that outside our brothers were peeking then I suprised them,  "hhhaaa!" They said in a shocked voice. Then we saw Mana Minato walking at the hallway, we then went back to our rooms. I heard them knock on ôur doors and say to get ready for breakfast. And we did this same routine for 5 days.

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it:-)
The picture above represents Mana Kurumi.

Chapter 24 - End