The Ice Girl ( 11 )

Ashley POV

Since yesterday I knew about my powers, today Nikki, Koko, Quala, Sena, and the rest of the gang are studying about Catherine, my big sister. It's like yesterday since I used my powers, I also can communicate with them. I told Nikki and Koko that whenever Catherine holds ice it never melts, it was a big help to them. I've always been helpful to everyone I know. My parents are always happy about me, they never get angry at me. I've been watching Koko and her friends study about sister's powers, because Nikki told me that I can watch them.

Catherine POV

I told them whenever I blow hot soup it immediately turns cold, then they noticed that I have ice powers (they don't know what it's called). They told me to use my powers ONLY for defense NOT for bragging, and they also told me to show my powers to them and to keep it a secret. I even made a pinkie swear, I was happy with this powers. In my mind I kept saying awesome! I didn't tell it to anyone and show it to anyone I didn't even brag about it.

New mysteries are going to happen and secrets will also unfold. Sorry for the late update. The picture above represents Catherine when she is using her power. I am very very sorry if the story is too short, I can't think about it to make it longer.

Chapter 11 - End