The Wedding Day ( 17 )

Sena POV

Today is mine and Tom's wedding, I will say NO to him when being asked, because I know that Lance and the gang have met since it's already 4 days since they let go of Lance. I really, really, really miss them already, today is the day when I say NO to everything Tom will ask. Today is the day that I've been waiting for, for my friends to protect and save me, for saying NO to Tom Otsak, I don't wanna be an Otsak, I don't wanna be a family with Janine and Tom their also my enemies I am just forced by my brother to marry him, I bet he has a plan.

Koko POV

We met Lance on the way thru the castle, we met him near the castle and told us there is a wedding with Sena and Tom. He told us his plan, the wedding is at night time, it's a good thing because Lance won't turn to ash.

Night Time

Everyone is now in position, we are now ready for the rescue plan. We now see Sena we called her, she came to us and we replaced her with a dummy, nobody noticed us, we put strings on the dummy and played it, we tricked Tom and everyone. Nikki opened a portal going back to home, we all jumped in...................

This chapter will still be continued, SORRY for the late update. The picture represents Sena wearing the wedding dress.

Chapter 17 - End