christmas/new years

(Merry Christmas/ happy holidays and happy New Years guys. Anyways. So hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I'm not sure, but think this is the longest chapter I've ever written. Hope it keeps your attention. That being said I also rushed the ending due to a mixture of time and just being a little irritated with how long this took me."

Merry Christmas ROTD residents.
  In celebration of the season we have a few new events.
Firstly shops will offer a discount for the season. Secondly there is a new dungeon that unlike the Halloween dungeon can be accessed at will. The dungeon has twelve floors and is based off of the twelve days of Christmas song except with an ROTD twist. A few items are the same however some will be changed completely. The last three are changed according to the player so they will not be listed.
Competing each floor gives prizes. However once you start the dungeon you are free to leave it at the end of each floor however when you choose to leave the floor you can not renter the dungeon. The floors start at twelve which has the least valuable and goes up to the first which is the hardest yet gives the most valuable prizes. However some of the dungeon floors are not combat oriented and are won other ways. Enjoy!

Dungeon floor list
12- Drums drumming
11- Swords swinging
10- Berserker orcs
9 -  Killer elves
8- Mages casting
7- Serpents swimming
6- Waves of darkness
5- Golden rings
4- Angry Giants
3-???
2-???
1- ???

  Dec 24

I was sitting in a tree having just finished a few missions.
'There isn't really anything to do... Maybe I should try out that dungeon..'

I opened the menu and selected start dungeon after realizing how I had nothing else to really do. Unlike last time I'd be clearing this dungeon alone as everyone else was busy. So I clicked start. Suddenly a bright light shined changing the area around me as normally happens when fast traveling or entering a dungeon like this.

  The area around me was a small brick room with a pair of large wooden double doors in front of me. I stepped forward and pushed the doors open revealing a hallway with six drums on each side. There was nothing else there so I didn't really understand my objective. Maybe to make all the drums play?

As I walked forward through the hallway one of the drums started to play by itself ,and as it did a blue light appeared and formed a darkness soldier with a large sword. He charged recklessly and slashed multiple times which I could easily dodge and counter with a claw thrust to his face which finished him off.

'The drums must summon enemies'

More drums started to play so i rapidly started to stab holes in them so that they couldn't play ,however four enemies were summoned before I destroyed them all. They were just as weak as the first so I easily defeated them by dodging their attacks and counter striking.

When they were dead a tab appeared asking if I wanted to proceed to the next floor or exit the dungeon. I selected proceed and was teleported to another brick room with double doors. Again I walked forward and pushed them open.

This time there were eleven swords laying on the ground with eleven sheathes standing up. The swords immediately sprang up and started to randomly slice without anyone touching them. I assumed that the purpose of this floor was to sheathe all the swords. Luckily I had mana port which would make this extremely easy aside from the cost of mana.
  So I activated mana port and quickly grabbed the swords, one in each hand and stabbed them into their sheathes as fast as I could while avoiding the blades. When I finished I deactivated mana port. As with the last time I was asked if I wished to continue so I selected yes and again appeared again in the same room with the double doors.