Chapter 25 Gate academy

(Sorry for the wait guys. I've been bedridden for a while. My throat feels like I tried to swallow razor wire. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the update. Also I'm working on a new story called the veil. When I publish can you guys read it and let me know if it's any good? Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the update.)

A few days after Halloween I decided to investigate the Gate academy that was mentioned. Kaze couldn't come with me because he was still in charge of his guild in the legion, however he told me Aaron had a dispute with satsujin and removed him from controlling the guild and put Ryan in charge. Kaze also told Satsujin about my plan to join Gate academy and Satsujin wanted to come. I didn't see a problem with it and having a familiar face couldn't hurt so I agreed to bring him along when I went.

Then a thought entered my head. What would master Trian think? I forgot all about him, so I waited till my next training session and I asked him. He actually liked the idea.

"I've only been teaching you basics. They could perhaps teach you middle ground and then I'll teach you advanced techniques. Besides there are things I've been needing to do, and when I think your ready for my advanced training I'll contact you."

So with his approval I ventured to Gate academy with satsujin. The trip was uneventful with nothing really happening until we got there.

It wasn't as I expected. Rather than a fortress or anything like the places I had visited before it seemed peaceful. It consisted of one huge building sort of like what you might expect a school to look like and a large arena type building not far from it.
It seemed a busy place as many people were doing various things.
"How do you think we find out who's in charge?"
Satsujin didn't say anything but simply walked forward and pointed to an arrow shaped sign beside the door that read
Those wishing to enroll go this way to the headmasters office.

"Oh.. Thanks satsujin"

Satsujin walked into the office that the sign pointed to and I followed, inside was a desk with a lady sitting at it doing paper work. She must have not been a player because the name above her head was simply secretary.

Satsujin approached her and in a demanding tone said, "direct me to your headmaster"

Trying to make us look less hostile I sort of cut him off, "we want to join."

She looked up and said, "of course. I'll go get him".

She stood up from her desk and walked through a door.

After a few minutes of silence Satsujin looked at me, "I don't think she liked us."

Just after he finished speaking the secretary came back out followed by a guy. He wore black and red clothing and had brown hair. The name above his head was
Cloud

"I hear you would like to join gate academy"

"Obviously", satsujin said.

"Seems we have a lot of new recruits today. I have an idea. We have a request to rescue some hostages from a group of mercenaries. You two and the other new recruit will accompany some of our top students on this mission. If they think your good enough then you can join.

"sounds good"

Cloud smiled, "good. Meet up with the recruits beside the arena building and I'll send my students to meet you there."

After we left his office satsujin spoke up, "he just wants us to do his dirty work. Kill two birds with one stone. Gets to judge us and take care of some business at the same time."