Chapter 2~ Waking Up

Emily's P.O.V

             All I remember be fore I passed out was walking into the den and seeing One Direction sitting on the sofas surounding the inside of the den. I yell something at my dad, bu then every thing goes dark. I open my eyes and see Zayn's hazel brown eyes looking kindly down at me.

            "Hello love," he says kindly smiling at me, his perfect white teeth peeking out from behind his perfect baby pink lips.

           "H-hi," I stuttered as I tried to sit up but I was all of a sudden get this wave of dizziness and I star to back toards the pillow in Zayn's lap. All of a sudden I feel a strong pair of hands catch my head and lay it gently back on the pillow. I try again but more slowly this time to make sure I wouldn't feel light headed again. As I slowly sit up i feel a strong hand on my back guiding me up into a sitting position. Zayn stands up and gives me a hand helping me up off the couch and walks me to the center of the den facing the other boys. It took me a moment to realize that Zayn Malik of One Direction was holding me.

            "Zayn," Louis said, "I think she might passout again." I aoutomatically feel Zayn's grip tighten around my waist.

           Zayn's P.O.V

           I help her up off the couch and walk with her to the center of the den and face the other boys, with my arm around her waist. Just as I'm about to introduce her the other boys when Lou gets a wrried look on his face.

       "Zayn I think she's gonna pass out again," he says worriedly.

      "Oh shit," I think to my self, I tighten my grip around her waist so if she does faint again she won't fall.