Chapter 7- Terror&Caring

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up around three to the sound of Emily screaming bloody murder. I jumped out of bed and ran out the door and down the hall to Emily's room. I burst through the door and ran to the side if her bed, she was screaming and flaling around like a fish out of water.

"Em?" I said worriedly as I shook her, she woke up crying. "Em, love what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"N-nothing I-I j-just-t h-had a r-really b-bad n-nightmare t-that t-the g-girl f-from t-the r-ring w-was c-chasing m-me a-and t-that e-every t-time o-one o-of y-you b-boys t-tried s-saving m-me s-she k-killed o-one o-of y-you," she sobbed as she caught her breath.

"Em love, it was just a dream," I whispered as I rubbed her back comfortingly.

" I know," she said crying less now. " It just all seemed so real and I was scared that she actually had killed you in real life."

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up with Zayn kneeling at the side of the bed.

"It's only a dream," he said rubbing my back gentely. "Would it make you feel better if I slept in here with you for the rest of the night?" he said kissing me softly on the forehead.

"Yes please," I said steadying my breathing and whiping the tears frm my cheeks.

"Ok love," he said as he got off the floor and came around the bed and crawled in on the other side.

He crawled under the thick comforter and lay nexto me, we were faccing eachother, he brushed the hair away from my eyes.

"Would you like me to sing to you?" he said laying his palm on my cheek and carressing it with his thumb.

"Yes please," I said putting my hand on top of his. "Can you sing Moments?"

"Anything for you babe," he said smiling as he kissed my forehead, he started singing.

"I'll be your love, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart, is beating for this moment in time I'll find the words to say, before you lave me today," he sang softly as he stroked the side of my head.

"Better love?" he asked as I drifted off to slee.

"Mmmhhhmm," I mumbeled sleepily as I flipped over onto my right side so I was more comfortable. Zayn put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, he rested his chin in the crook of my neck.

"I love you and I will always be here for you if you need me," he whispered softly.

"I love you too," i whispered softly smiling to my self and then I drifted off into a peaceful slee. My life couldn't get any more perfect.