Chapter 11 ~Taking It Farther

Emily's P.O.V

It's been two months since I met the lads and also my and Zayn's two month aniversary. Touring with the boys has been amazing, I went from being a only child to having four amazing brothers and an amazing boyfriend. I feel more loved than I have felt even after my mum and dad got divorced. I feel now that I can trust Zayn maybe it's time to take it farther than just making out, I feel like I can trust him with anything I've told him my deepest darkest secrets I think it may be time to take it farther with Zayn. I snap out of my trance when I hear a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I yell.

"It's me Lou, can I come in?" Lou yells back.

"Yeah c'mon in Lou," I say.

"Hey Em," Lou says as he walks in my room and sits on the bed next to me. " You look beautiful, Zayn's waiting for you down stairs love."

" Lou can i ask you a question?" I ask Lou.

"Ovcourse Em, what do you want to know?" Lou says taking my small hand in his.

" I've been thinking a lot about taking it farther with Zayn because, he and I have been together for two months now and I think it might be time for me and Zayn to go farther than just making out," I say looking Louis in the eye.

"Emily, it is up to you but one thing I do know is that Zayn loves you and he will love you nomatter what. It's your decision but what ever you do use protection(winks)." He says smirking at me.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON I ASK YOU FOR ADVICE AND YOU GO MAKING IT ALL DIRTY!" I squeal hitting him in the arm.

"Just trying to protect my little sis," he says smirking slightly. "Now get down stairs Zayn is probably jumping out of his skin." he laughed shoving me off the bed.

" Thanks Lou," I say as I walk out of my room and down stiars to meet Zayn. After that little talk with Louis I'm confident with my decision I think that taking it farther with Zayn is the right decision, I love him and he loves me and I know tonight is the perfect night.