Chapter 23~ Tyler

6 Months Later

Emily's P.O.V

Zayn and I and the lads have been scrambling to make lat minute baby preparations, we have the crib, the carrier, diapers. My due date is in a few days and Carlie is flying in today, I'm the size of a beach ball and I just want this pregnancy to be over. I turned 18 last month and now I'm officially an adult. Zayn and I got married about a week after we got back from the Tomlinson's and we are happy as can be.

12 pm

We are all waiting at the airport for Carlie, Harry is bouncing with excitement, I'm happy for him. He is doing so much better he hasn't cut at all in the past few months. Were standing there when I hear Carlie's voice from behind me.

"Hey y'all," she says cheerily.

"Carr babe you're here!!" Harry says running over and picking her up and swinging her in a circle kissing her in the process.

"I missed you too," she chuckled after he set her back on her feet.

"Hey girl!" I say as I waddle over to her bringing Zayn with me.

"Woah you got big," she says when she sees me.

"Thank god that I'm due in a few days," I say going and hugging her.

We all chat as we walk to the van. The ride back to the flat is quite Harry and Carlie are making out which makes me want to get sick but they haven't seen other in months so I deal with it.

TWO DAYS LATER

I wake up around ten having to pee really badly and totally did regarding the fact that Zayn isn't in bed. I go pee, not knowing that the longed pee of my life had actually been my water breaking, and then head down stairs to find only Harry sitting on the couch alone.

"Hey Hazz where's everyone," I ask as I go and sit next to him.

"They all went out for the day so today is gonna be a Hazz and Emily day," he says as he drapes his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer.

"Sweet we haven't had one I've these days in a while," I say smiling up at him.

"Your gonna be a great mom ya know that right," he says lifting up my tank top and placing his large hand on my stomach.

"Honestly Hazz I'm scared shitless I don't have any experience with children," I say laying my hand on top of his.

"Emily you and Zayn will do fine he will teach you how to do certain thing but as soon as you see that baby you will fall in love with it I guarantee that," he says hissing my temple.

"Thanks Hazz, but will you help me through this you're my big brother and I really need you," I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"Emily, I will always be there for you you know that," he says stroking my hair lightly.

"Now what about you and Carlie," I say raising my eyebrows. "You autta propose soon cause you guys are perfect for each other. "

"I'm gonna propose to her on Saturday," he says smiling.

"Goo...." My sentence gets interrupted buy a sharp pain in my abdomen making me double over an hold my belly.

"Em you ok," he says sitting up.

"Yea.." I start but it happens again. "No actually I think I'm in labor," I say before another one hits me.

"I'll call Zayn," he says getting off the couch and getting his phone and dialing Zayn's number.