Chapter 22~Leaving

A few days after leaving the Tomlinson's house

Carlie's P.O.V

We just left the Lou's family's house, we spent the week there. Everyone was so nice and the twins,fizz, and Lottie are delightful children. We are now back in London at the lads flat and Zayn and Emily have been getting baby prepped because when the baby is born they will still be here in London. I'm leaving for the Uni tomorrow and I don't want to leave Harry I love him so much and I'm lucky I have him.

THE NEXT DAY

"I'll miss you," I say as I hug Harry in the airport lobby. I go around and hug each and everyone of them, they have become like a second family to me I will miss them dearly.

"I'll miss you too," he says kissing me lightly on the lips.

"I'll be back before you know it," I say smiling up at him.

"Flight 412 is now boarding," a voice announce on the over head letting me know that that's my que to leave.

"I'll miss you guys," I say hugging them all again and then heading for the terminal. I hand the lady my ticket and get on the plane, I find my seat and put my carry-on in the compartment. I sit down and pull out my phone and look at the screen, it's a picture of me and Harry snuggling on the couch. I smile to my self, then all of a sudden my phone buzzes and a message from Harry pops up on the screen saying.

"Love you babe miss you already." I smile at the message and quickly text back. "Love you too miss you more <3. "

********** A/N************

Sorry guys for the short chapter but I just wanted to squeeze in a tiny Carlie P.O.V because I haven't done one in a while and most likely wont do another one until the very end.