The reporter continues, "Seems the two rather like getting cozy at his place, but one question remains, who is she?" A picture where I was holding his hand is cropped to show only me and I cringe even more, feeling Jen's arm on my shoulder. "Sources say she isn't at all famous, though she's got the look. It's not found that she's an old friend of his or any member of One Direction. Could it be, she's a fan? A normal girl lucky enough to be swept off her feet by famous Harry? Definitely the fans have taken notice, and don't seem to want to let this go, blowing up social media. Whoever this young lady is, I doubt the fans will have trouble finding out soon. We will be back with more of your daily celebrity gossip."

The screen instantly went black, and the first I saw was my reflection on the tv, looking a little horrified.

"Found it," Hayley squeaked, holding up the remote.

We stayed silent and frozen for I don't know how long. I just had to process everything, it was a lot in just three minutes. Hayley's voice took me out of my trance.

"Hey, maybe your mum will see it? Give her a little slap in the face," she laughed, and I'd wanted to laugh too, if only that realization hadn't added on more worry.

After I saw that, I called Harry, and he gave me some comfort, but I'm still not all so sure. The interview starts any second, and today I've sort of been slouching around, besides going to work of course. It's nearly two in the afternoon, and I've been sitting here by my computer just waiting for this interview to happen. I only wish I knew what to expect. I hear my phone bing, Harry's name lighting up my screen.

About to go on air. Don't be nervous. I love you. H, it reads, and I smile, replying with a simple I love you.

"Good afternoon everyone, well I'm expecting more directioners than anything," one of the hosts cheers. "I'm here with Kat,"

"Hello!" squeals the other hostess.

"And do we have a fun ten minutes in store for you listeners. We are here with One Direction!"

The boys say hello, and I feel my heart flutter when Harry's voice sounds.

The boys talk about what they've done on their break, taking a short breather from work, but then going back to writing songs and trying to keep in shape, yet making time for family. I just wish this was a livestream type of thing, so I could see them.

"Alright uh, this might get a bit personal. So..we hear one of you has possibly become a new lovebird? The fans asked us like crazy to get some info; what do you say Harry? What's going on between you and this mysterious Rachel, is what the fans would like to know. Are you friends, are you not friends..?"

Oh gosh..

"Erm..well Rachel and I are um, quite close--"

Harry's interrupted by the hostess, "I think the real question is Harry, have you impressed her mum and dad? Back when a guy was wanting to date me, he had to meet me mum and dad so I could see how polite he was, or if he'd mess up under pressure. You two dating yet, Harry? I bet a cheeky lad like yourself has to be quite impressive to the parents!" Everyone laughs, and I even get a giggle in.

Oh they have no idea what my parents are like.. Harry must be laughing hard on the inside from the reality that is especially my mother..

"But you are dating, pretty serious everyone thinks, right? Regardless of mum's opinion," the interviewer teases the other one, everyone laughing.

"Uhh..she's not allowed to date anyone," he tells them, amusement clear in his tone.

I crack up instantly, hearing the other boys laugh.