Update Chapter: SECOND ACCOUNT!!

Sup guys! RandomGimme here!

So this is a little update on about whats happening. know I finished this story but I just wanted to talk to you guys. Have a conversation with you. Not like Forrest in my Maze Runner FanFiction. I even tried talking to her but she only said two words to me. This is how it went.

------------

Me: -Walks up to Forrest- Hi! You must be Forrest! I'm Joyce, I know a lot about you!

Forrest: -glares at me- Fuck off

Me: Okay then! -walks off ashamed of myself-

-------------

True story, but seriously I just wanted to update you guys.

First off, last week was my birthday! I'm now thirteen! Yesterday I had a small party with a really cool cake. So I'm now I'm a teenager! YAY! I'm getting old! Shoot me. What makes it worse is that I'm going to be in High school next year and tomorrow is my orientation day. I'm scared as Hell! I heard that high school girls are scary. IS IT TRUE?!?

Also secondly, your all probably wondering.

"RandomGimme? Why are their pictures of random covers?"

Well that's because (drum roll please?) I GOT A SECOND ACCOUNT! YAY! LET'S PARTY! Seriously I got a second account! The account is called 'RandomGimmeStories'. Basically it's where I write stories that have been in my mind for about a few month now! These stories are all fictional. I'm just writing them for fun and I really would love it if you went and read at least one or two of them. It would be amazing! Now the last one in the first line is the account picture so it would be easier for you to find it. There's actually six stories on my account but I couldn't fit all of them in. I'll give you a summary on all of the Books.

-----------------------------------

Cheeky Kiss: English Version and Based off the Manga and Anime 'Mischievous Kiss'.

O'Kasous (O-Ka-sis):Linda Fritter gets transported to a whole new world called "O'Kasous".

Creatures or Breathers: Group of Supernatural creatures and monster hunters trying to survive high school without killing each other.

Another Cinderella Story: Just read the title...

The Snow Queen: Inspired by the new movie coming out soon 'The Huntsman Winter Wars', basically a Once Upon a Now of the famous fairy tale.

Stronger Then Before: Red riding hood is all grown up and her world comes falling down when granny actually gets killed and eaten by the wolf and now wants revenge.

-----------------------------------

Here is the account in case you wanna check it out! RandomGimmeStories

Well there you go. Right now 'The Snow Queen' and 'Stronger Then Before' aren't really published yet but I'm planning on later in the week. Please go and follow me and I'll see you other there. BI! 🙋👋