-=+=- Epilogue -=+=-

EDITED ON THE THIRD OF APRIL 2017

-Previously on Half Human... Half Lion-

"What were you all doing in the wardrobe?" he smiled knowingly. We all shared the same cheeky grin.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir," Peter said. Professor three the cricket ball back to Peter.

"Try me"...

-And now on Half Human... Half Lion-

Leo's POV,

(A/n Leo is having a dream now, I'll tell you when the dream is over)

I was walking by myself in the Forrest back in Narnia. I was with my Father.

"Do you like being in Narnia dear one?" Father ask out of the blue.

"Father, like can not describe how much I love Narnia. I wish I could stay here forever."

"You can Leona, All you need to do is leave Finchley," Father explained out it works. "Yet, you can't return."

"But what about the Kings and Queens of Narnia?! I can't leave them!" I asked confused.

"Don't worry about that, they will come back to Narnia again in time. All you have to do is to wait," Father continued.

"But I can't just leave them! I won't be able to say goodbye just like that!" I reasoned.

"But you will, All you have to do is write a note to Professor Kirke, Mrs. Macready and the Kings and Queens to say why your leaving. One more important thing you need to do before you return to Narnia dear."

"What is that Father?!" I ask very willingly

"It is for you to wake up" Then father roar for all Narnia to hear.

(A/n ok now she's awake)

I wake up in the middle of the night now with what my father said for me to do. I got up and got my nightgown with my candle light. I walk over to my desk and take out my pen and paper ready to write.

"Awh! What do I write?" I ask hopelessly. Then it comes backs to me.

Dear Professor Kirke and Mrs. Macready,

I am sorry to say that I left Finchly and back to my home country. I'm alright, you don't need to worry about me. I'm safe with my family again. I thank you for letting me stay in your mansion since the age of 5.

Kind regards, Lilly

That was my fake letter to the adults. My real note is to my kings and queens.

Your Majesties,

I love Narnia, it's my birth place. I've decided to stay in Narnia for the rest of my life. I was only on Earth because I was hiding from the White Witch. Now that she's gone, I can safely return home. I love it here in Finchly but I want to return home to father. After all, I'm not a tame lion. We will see each other again but it will have to take some time. You just have to wait. I have written a fake one to Mrs. Macready saying I went back to my home country. You have to believe that letter.

From a loyal friend, Leona

That was the real note. I made the same copy of the real letter. One for the queens and the other letter for the kings. I put the letters in a red envelop. One said, 'To My Kings' another one said 'To My Queens'. The fake one said, 'To Professor Kirke and Mrs. Macready'. I exited my room and headed to Susan and Lucy's room first. I snuck in there very quietly so I wouldn't wake up the queens. I carefully place my letter on the side table. I then tiptoed out of their room, closing the door every so quietly. I then headed to Peter and Edmund's room. I repeated what I did in Susan and Lucy's room. When I placed the letter down I was about to leave but I got distracted by King Edmund. I quietly walked over to his bed and give a gentle kiss on his forehead. I tiptoed out of the room and left my fake note on the kitchen counter. I walked quietly but quickly. Once I entered the wardrobe room, I was shocked and surprised to see Father sitting there waiting for me next to the wardrobe.