-=+=- Chapter 4: OH NO! THE MACREADY!!! -=+=-

EDITED ON THE FIRST OF APRIL OF 2017

Leona's outfit for the chapter

Edmund's POV, 

Ever since I met Leo I have been looking at her more than friends. I think it's love at first sight, when I first saw her sitting next to Mrs. Macready on the transport I straight away fancied her. I even ignored her when she asked for my name on purpose. I wanted to get her attention. Now that I met the real her in Narnia, I fancy her even MORE. I wish I know how she feels. All five of us are outside, Susan, Peter and I are playing cricket while Lucy and "Lilly" are sitting under a tree reading a book. I don't even want to talk about what happened this morning. I'm looking at the room where the wardrobe is, thinking about being King. I just need to do something to bring them into the wardrobe. I secretly want to see Leo's true self again. I'm still thinking until something hits my thigh. It's the stupid cricket ball Peter threw.

"Haha, whoops. Wake up dolly daydream," Peter laughed at me.

"Why can't we play Hide n' Seek again?" I ask.

"I thought you said that it was a children's game?" I hear Leo screaming from the tree she was sitting under. I wonder how she heard that all the way from there?

"Besides, we could use the fresh air," Susan said looking at the bright side.

"It's not like there's any air inside," I mumbled.

"Are you ready?" Peter ask.

"Are you?" I responded.

Susan, Peter and I take our places. Peter runs up and throws the ball. I hit the ball but hits through one of the windows in the mansion. It causes everybody's attention.

"ED, WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?" Leo screams standing up.

All five of us start heading to the room where the ball hit. We reach it and find it lying on the ground... Next to some broken armer stand that was laying on the ground as well.

"Well done Ed!" Peter sarcasm.

"You balled it!" I screamed back.

"What on earth is going on up there?" Mrs. Macready yelled from another room under us.

"Oh no. The Macready!" Leo said in fear.

"C'mon!" Peter screamed.

Leona's POV,

We all started running trying to find a hiding spot. Every time we find a spot to hide, Mrs. Macready was right behind the door. Ed gets to the front of the group and leads us to a room I knew very very VERY well. We all run in and Edmund opens the door of the wardrobe.

"C'mon!" He encourages.

"You've got to be joking!" Susan said looking at the wardrobe.

"I'm defiantly not going in there," I said looking at him with an angry look. Now I know why he wants us to get in there. We then here the Macready footsteps.