-=+=- Chapter 15: Years Later -=+=-

EDITED ON THE THIRD OF APRIL OF 2017

-Previous on Half Human... Half Lion-

"Excuse me," I said then walked towards Ed.

"Leona, would I have the amazing honor of having this dance with you," Edmund said all noble like a king with his hand out.

"How could I say no to a King?" I said taking his hand. I followed him onto the dance floor and dance one of those old fashion dances. The fauns were playing beautiful music and dancing alone. Oh, how I wish this night could go on forever and ever.

-And now on Half Human... Half Lion-

Leona's POV,

-Years Later-

I woke next to my husband Edmund. He looks so sound asleep. I got up and got ready for the day.

 I went to the stables to visit my horse, Forrest

 I went to the stables to visit my horse, Forrest. (😏, have you heard that name in another fanfic somewhere. Maybe a The Maze Runner fanfic. Sorry) She was a very smart horse.

"Hello Forrest," I greeted her.

"Hello your majesty, how did you sleep?" she asks.

"Very well Forrest," I answered. At that moment the Kings and Queens entered the stables.

"Good morning your majesty's," I greeted.

"Good morning," they said at different times.

"You left me alone," Edmund teased.

"I left because I wanted to see Forrest," I answered getting onto Forrest. The kings and Queen saddle onto their horses and we went into another adventure. We rode into the beautiful woods chasing stag. Edmund stopped chasing all of a sudden and that taught our attention.

"C'mon Ed!" Susan yelled. We all followed her.

"Just catching my breath," Edmund said stroking Philip's neck. Edmund really cared for Philip, he was one of his most treasured things. If not, he loved his horse more than anything! Before I left all those years ago, every day Edmund would go to the stables to visit him, I've never seen a person love a horse as much as he does.

"Well, lets all we catch our breath at this rate," Susan teased.

"What did he say again Susan?" Lucy questioned with a cocky smirk plastered onto her plump lips.

"You girls wait at the castle, I'll get the Stag myself!" Susan mocked Edmund. We all laugh at the joke but then slowly stops as something that looks so familiar catches our eyes.

"What's this?" Peter asked himself, dismounting off his horse. We all did the same and stared at the lamppost in awe.

"It seems familiar," I said still looking at the lamppost.

"As if from a dream," Susan commented. As the rest followed once they slid off their horses.

"Or a dream of a dream," Lucy added. Suddenly I remembered! The wardrobe!

"Spare Oom?" Lucy ask confused then walked off in a different direction. Not again! We all follow Lucy in a direction we haven't visited in a long time. She keeps on leading us into something.

"These aren't branches," remarked Peter, as the space got tighter and narrower.

"They're coats," Susan murmured, looking around in bewilderment. The coats! The coats from the wardrobe!

"UGH-OW- SUSAN YOU'RE ON MY FOOT!" cried Edmund.

I felt a slight push on my shoulder, it was a very hard shove, so I'm guessing it was-

"Peter! Stop pushing!" I shrieked, as we all continued to call out and complain about who's shoving. I was definitely getting irritated by the constant, pushing, shoving, pulling.

"EDMUND! Get off my toe!" I yelled. 

I covered my mouth, shocked to hear my voice change and become higher pitched. But I had already gone through puberty! Or have I? I think I was the only one who noticed because next minute I was pushed out of the wardrobe and fell face first onto cold, wooden floor. We were back in Finchly and were young again! I know the time differences between Narnia and Finchley but... The door latch rose and in strolled Professor himself. In his hand, he carried a cricket ball that Edmund hit years ago- a few minutes ago, through the upstairs window?

"Oh, there you are," said Professor.

"What were you all doing in the wardrobe?" he smiled knowingly. We all shared the same cheeky grin.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir," Peter said. Professor threw the cricket ball back to Peter.

"Try me."