-=+=- Chapter 3: LOOK OUT! -=+=-

EDITED ON THE FIRST OF APRIL OF 2017

Leona's POV,

"Leo, Leo, Leo wake up. It's me! Lucy," I hear someone. I open my eyes seeing small little Lucy shaking me to wake up.

"Yes Lucy, you alright?"I ask in my morning voice.

"Come with me, I want to go to Narnia and see the real you again, " Lucy says to me holding a candle.

"Ok Lu, give me a minute to wake up," I say then walk out of bed to grab my nightgown. Lucy grabs my hand. We quietly walk to the wardrobe and as soon as Lucy opens the door to Narnia, the fire on the candle is blown out. "You go first," I tell Lucy and give her a gentle push.

She makes her steps into the wardrobe and closes the door behind me. The closer and closer we get to the snow, the closer and closer I turn into my true self. When she stepped onto the snow. I was my real self again. She turned around and she was amazed even though she already saw me before.

"Hello real Leo we meet again," she joked. We both laughed but then I had a feeling that someone else was here in Narnia that I know from earth. "Leo? What wrong?".

"I don't know, you go on I'll meet up with you, " I said and pushed her gently.

"I'll be with Mr. Tumnus," she said then ran off leaving me.

I have a feeling someone I know is here. I walk around looking in between trees and the snow. I then saw a figure I knew quite well as well. It was a human too. It was wearing a blue nightgown and had brown hair.... EDMUND! And he was standing in the middle of a road where The White Which mostly goes in her transport. I turn my head and see the rubbish sled she was sitting in. I had to save him. I start running and then jump to Ed to move him before he gets killed.

"LOOK OUT!!" I scream at him then push him onto the side of the road with my hands. I then feel onto him but get off him right away. I start puffing for saving his life. 

"Next time look where you're going Ed, " I say then I pause. Did I just save and said that I know him? Oh no... He sits up then looks at me for a bit.

"Lilly?" he asks in shock.

"First off it's Leo, I don't know who this Lilly girl is. Also, Narnia is real you're standing in it. Don't even think about denying that you don't believe in Narnia because Lucy told everything. One more thing, your welcome," I say then and run away. I hide behind a tree.

I look through a space between the trees and find The White Which ends up talking to Edmund. The next thing I knew, he is sitting right next to her, snuggling under your cape jumper thingy eating something. When I saw that, I start to tense up of what I saw. I started to feel angry, not that Edmund is talking to the White Witch that he is smiling, sitting right next to her and being under her jumper thingy. Am I... Jealous?... No no no, I can't be jealous. Right? Edmund gets off the seat he was sitting on and the White Witch continues her day. I see Lucy and quickly make my way to her.

"Hey Lucy, are you done with Mr. Tumnus already?" I ask in sadness.

"Yeah I am, where were you?" She asks me.

"I tried to find you but I kept on getting distracted," I lied to her.

We walk for a little until she saw Edmund. As she said that, I hide behind a tree so he doesn't see me again. While I did that she ran towards him. I could hear what they were saying. Please, Lucy, don't talk about the real me.

"Oh, Edmund you got in too! Isn't it wonderful?!" Lucy asks with excitement.

"Where have you been?" He asked looking around the woods.

"I went to see Mr. Tumnus. He's fine, The White Witch hasn't found out anything about him meeting me," Lucy explained to Edmund.

"The White Witch?!" He asks in shock.

When I heard him say that I felt like screaming in his face the woman he was talking to is The White Witch. The person who wants me dead.

"She calls herself the Queen of Narnia but she really isn't" Lucy spoke to him. Now hearing Lucy saying that really cheered me up. "Are you alright? You look awful" Lucy said worrying.

"Well, what do you expect? I mean it's freezing! How do we get out of here?" Edmund kept on ask. Hearing his voice really made me happy a bit inside.

"C'mon this way. Oh before we leave, I want to show you, someone." Lucy said as she stopped walking.

Oh no, what's she doing?

"Alright, then who?" Edmund asks trying to keep warm.

"Now whatever you do, don't scream or run away. She looks a lot like someone we know pretty well. You can come out now Leo?" She said turning to the tree I was hiding behind

Oh god, I now have no choice but to do what Lucy told me to do. I first show I tail to the two children then slowly walk out to the guys with my head down. I look at the children. Lucy with a smile but Edmund with a surprised look on his face. He takes a few steps forward to me.

"You're Leo right?" He ask

I guess he remembers. "Yeah, that's me. I look a lot this Lilly girl I heard."

"Yeah you do," he pauses and takes a few more steps closer. Boy not too close or you'll have to see how sharp my claws are. "You look perfectly like her!"

"I think it's time to tell you the truth," I said looking into those beautiful... Chocolate... Brown... Eyes. Sorry, what?

"So can I tell him please!?!" Lucy begs to me.

"No Lu, I said I would tell him," I then look back at him.

"Do you remember when that Lilly girl asks for your name at first you completely ignored her. She asks you a second time and you ignore her again until your brother Peter had to push you in the arm. You finally gave her your name and she replied with now that wasn't so hard" I give an example of when I was playing as Lilly.

"Yes, and you said it exactly how she said it to me. Ho-ho-how do you know that?" He asks me in shock.

Now it's time to tell, "because I was there. Lilly is my fake name, on earth, I look like a regular girl but in Narnia, this is my true self. I use to live in Narnia but I can't because The White Witch wants me dead. So I live on earth but I can visit Narnia time to time," I finally tell him. 

"Whoa, I gotta tell Peter and Susan about this," he says with a grin.

Without thinking in grab his hand and hold it tight so he doesn't run. "NO DON'T! Please don't tell then Ed. I need to tell them. Only you and Lucy know the true me. Peter and Susan don't know this. Please don't tell them. I'm begging you please," I beg him with hopeful eyes.

"Alright I won't tell but when are you going to tell them? " Edmund asked.

"Thank you so much, Ed, I'll tell them all in good time," I say then let go.

-------

We are all back in bed, wanting to go to sleep. I feel happy now that only two more to go, to tell the truth. I think I can trust Edmund to keep it a secret. Hopefully...