-=+=-Chapter 11: How is His Blood Your Property?-=+=-

EDITED ON THE THIRD OF APRIL OF 2017

-Previously on Half Human... Half Lion-

"Oreius, please show Edmund to his tent," I ask. he nodded and lead the way.

"Leo!" I heard Edmund call from behind me. I just turned my head.

"Thanks," he said with a gentle smile. I just nod my head and return to my tent. I need a goods night sleep. I slowly drift away into a nice slumber...

-And now on Half Human... Half Lion-

Edmund's POV,

"Edmund wake up!" I hear someone said shaking my shoulder. I turn over and see a Beaver there.

"Aslan wants to talk to ya!" then the beaver exited the tent. I followed him out and saw Aslan sitting on a rock with his daughter standing next to him. I now know where Leo got her lion features. I walk slowly towards them with my hands in my pocket and my head down.

"Hello, " I said shyly still with my head down.

"Welcome, Edmund, Son of Adam. People have been saying that you have betrayed your brother and sisters. Is there an explanation?" Aslan ask me. I raised my head to look at them. I explain everything that happened on the very first time I was in Narnia. (A/n I had a flashback written about this but that got deleted by wattpad)

"So, it seems that you got tricked by the White Witch," Aslan guessed.

"This is why you don't judge a book by it's cover Ed," I heard Leo say.

"I hope you've learned your lesson. You don't need to worry about her anymore. You'll be protected by our greatest warriors here," Aslan explained.

"Edmund!" A small familiar voice called from afar. We all turn our heads to see that Lucy called my name but Peter is pulling her away. I looked back at Aslan then walked towards my siblings.

"What's done is done. There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past," Aslan said then left the group but Leo stayed.

"Hello," I whispered. Lucy smiled me a gave my hug. I hugged her back. Then Susan gave me a hug.

"Are you alright?" Susan ask.

"I'm a little tired," I said truthfully.

"Get some sleep," Peter said. I walked to the tent that I'm guessing I'm sharing with my brother.

"And Edmund... Try not to wander off," he said. I smile and just fell onto my bed and slept.

-Sometime Later-

"Ed. Wake up!" I heard I soft voice. I open my eyes to find Leo there

"I bet your very hungry cause breakfast is ready. I recommend you change into something more medieval, your clothes are over there," she said pointing. When she exited the tent I started changing. I walk out fully change and everyone is already eating. I go sit down next to Lucy and just almost eat everything.

"Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed," Lucy informed me.

"I'm sure they'll pack something up for the journey back," Peter said from behind us.

"We're going home?" Susan asks with sadness.

"You are. I promise mom I'd keep you three safe. I promised Aslan I'd keep Leo safe but that doesn't mean I can't stay behind and help," he said returning to the table.

"Peter, I'm not going back in hiding," Leo told him.

"Well you have to," Peter insisted.

"But they need us. All five of us," Lucy reminded him.