-=+=- Chapter 13: Where's Aslan? -=+=-

EDITED ON THE THIRD OF APRIL OF 2017

-Previously on Half Human... Half Lion-

"What is it?" he asks, walking back to me.

"What I'm going to give you right now is something very important. You can't pass it on to someone else, it's very special," I tell him. He just nods.

"Hold still," I first put my hands on the sides of his face gently then just go for it. I softly but quickly place my lips on his. He his shocked by this but kisses me back. After 6 seconds I let go. His face is in shock. "I've lost my mother when I was 3, I lost my father last night now I don't want to lose you," I said then hugged him. He's only a few centimeters taller than me. I let go. "Goodbye Edmund, Son of Adam," I said then ran back to Stone Table where Sakura was still looking after the sleeping sisters. "Thank you Sakura," I said then she left. I returned back to my original spot and go back to sleep.

-And now on Half Human... Half Lion-

Leona's POV,

I heard the sound of movement so I woke up. Susan and Lucy woke up at the same time.

"We should go," Susan suggested. She moved off the Stone Table.

"I'm so cold," Lucy said then pushed herself off the table with me following her. We all hold each other for comfort down the stairs. We all take one last look at my father before leaving. Then we fall over on our knees by the movement of something cracking that shacked the ground. "Susan! Leo!" Lucy called us for what she was looking at. We turn our heads back at the Stone Table but it was cracked and father wasn't there anymore!? How? We get back on our feet and return to the broken table.

"Where's Aslan?" Lucy ask.

"I-I-I don't know. The Stone Table has never cracked before" I informed her.

"What has they done?" Susan ask. Then a bright light came in front of us. An object was walking then stop. It was FATHER! I was so glad to see him again.

"Aslan!" We all said in unison. We all then ran to father and hugged him.

"But we saw the knife? The Witch?-"

"If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the Deep Magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed in a traitors stead, the Stone Table will crack and even death itself will turn backward," Father explained how the Stone Table worked.

"We sent the news that you were dead. Peter and Edmund will have gone to war," Susan informed father. Then Lucy took out her dagger.

"I went to wish them good luck," I told them. "Especially Edmund" I mumbled the last part.

"We have to help them," Lucy said with her dagger out.

"We will dear one but not alone," Father said putting Lucy dagger away. "Climb on my back," we do as he says. "We have far to go and little time to get there and you may want to cover your ears." He then roared to tell everyone his alive. Then he starts running an running like the speed of light.

"Where are we going?" Susan ask. Father didn't say anything. He just kept on running.

"Hang on!" He finally stops at the White Witch's castle. We look around and see all the Narnians the Witch has turned to stone. Then Lucy notices a very special one that broke her heart. She slowly walked up to it to take a closer look. It was Mr. Tumnus!

"I'm so sorry Lucy," I said sympathetically. Susan and I held Lucy to cheer her up. Father then breathed on Mr. Tumnus but why?realized, Mr. Tumnus was slowly turning back into himself again. He was about to fall over but Lucy and I held him up for support. He looked at us and we all smiled.

"Susan this is-"

"Mr. Tumnus!" Susan said with a smile. We all hugged him of pure happiness.

"Come, we must hurry and search the castle. Peter will need everyone we can find," Father informed us. We searched the castle and one I found had a mustache and fancy one eye glasses thing drawn on his face.

"I bet Edmund did this one," I said to myself. 

I continued until I found something that I couldn't stand looking at. It was a Badger, not Mr. Beavers friend Badger. This badger was a good friend of mine that help me from the Witch but you know what happened. I fell onto my knees. (A/n just imagine the Badger from Prince Caspian)

"Was his a good friend of yours?" Lucy asks from behind me.

"He protected me from the White Witch until..." I explained. She got the idea. Lucy gave me a hug from the side and Susan held me for comfort. Father did the same thing to Mr. Tumnus. When Badger was his true self again he was surprised to see me again.

"Leo, is that you?" He asked. I nodded. "My, my, you have grown!" he said. I picked him up and gave a hug.

"That's everybody we could find. Time to join Peter," Father said then started running out of the castle. 

I jumped onto a centaur and rode him. When we reached the battle ground there were already way more then half Peters army dead. I got off the centaur and caught up with Susan and Lucy. we continued to run until father stopped and roared. I saw from down below that Peter was fighting the Witch. We all then appeared with our weapons ready. I've been practicing my throwing skill and I'm pretty dame good. We all ran ready to attack. I was greeted by a dwarf with a bow but I threw my dagger right in his chest and Father Christmas was right. It magically returned to me with the dwarf still dead. We saw Peter standing there looking at father so we ran to him.

"Peter!" All three of us said at different times. Lucy gave him a hug but I was more worried about Edmund.

"Where's Edmund?" Susan ask shocked. 

We all looked around until Peter ran off somewhere. We all followed him. We found Edmund lying on the ground gasping for air. Ginarrbrik was about to kill him but Susan took care of that. We all ran and kneels on the ground worried about him. Susan took his helmet and Lucy gave a drop of her healing potion. I grabbed hold of his hand. I knew a good healing spell. It took a while for him to come back. When he coughed and opened his eyes, I was so relieved to him to be alive again. His brother pulled him in for a hug.

"When are you gonna learn to do as you're told?" his brother asked. I turned my head to see my father coming. I stood and walked beside him. They all hugged each other like a family hug. Lucy grabbed her heal potion and healed every good Narnian there was on the Battle field. I'm so glad Lucy saved his life.

-Authors Note-

Ok guys so I know it's only the thirteenth chapter but I realised that this fanfic is almost at its end. What do you guys want when this fanfic is complete? Do you want a sequel or not? Do you want me to write a fanfic about another movie? Do you guys want me to quit writing? I'll let you choose. Comment what you want me to do. Vote, Comment and Share. BI!!