-=+=- Chapter 1: Meeting the Pevensies -=+=-

EDITED ON THE FIRST OF APRIL OF 2017

Lilly's (Leona's) POV,

8 years later.

I open my eyes finding my head up and my eyes looking at the roof. Trying to remember what my dream was about. I get out of my bed, grabbed my nightgown and walked to a special room the professor made for me ever since I entered into this world. The room only has one thing in it. A wardrobe that that stood against the back wall.

"Oh no you don't," Mr.s Macready caught me open the door to the room.

"But Mrs. Macready!" I complained to her.

"No! Not today Lilly. A lady should not have her head in fairy tales most of her day. Anyways today you have to look nice for the Pevensies," Mrs. Macready reminded me again. Mrs. Macready is teaching me to be a lady.

To be honest, I was terrified of them being in the same house as the wardrobe. What if they enter the world where I was created? What if they enter the world when I'm in it as well? What if they see the real me? All these questions went through my head like a hurricane.

"Why do you want to be in that wardrobe so bad today?" Mrs. Macready asks me with a straight face.

"I-I-I'm afraid that they might not like me," I shyly say with my face down on the floor.

"That's why we have to make you look presentable," straight after she said that, she lead me to my room. I searched through my closet, trying to find something decent to wear.

 I let my hair flow naturally, I look at my hair like it's my mane that a lion would have

I let my hair flow naturally, I look at my hair like it's my mane that a lion would have. I walk out of my room trying to find Mrs. Macready.

"Oh no, you're not going looking like that!" Mrs. Macready scolds at me.

I look at myself up and down, "what's wrong?"

"Your hair! A lady must put her hair up every once in a while, " she scolds at me and pulls me into a bathroom. She puts my hair in a braided bun.

"There you go, now you look presentable," she said calmly. I think it's not normal for me to have my hair styled. Like a mane, I let it flow.

I exit the house and jump onto the transport Mrs. Macready. It was a bit bumpy. We finally reach the small train station, there waiting was four children standing there. I'm guessing the tall blonde boy is the oldest, the second eldest probably the tall brown haired girl, second youngest might be the short browned hair boy and I'm pretty sure the youngest one is the small browned hair girl.

"Mrs. Macready?" The tall one asked hoping it was her.

"I'm afraid so," she simply replied with a strict face.

"Is this it then, haven't you brought anything else?" she asked looking up and down the children.

"No ma'am it's just us," the same boy spoke.

"Small Favors, get in," she commanded the children to do.

God lady, you don't have to be so strict with the children. She just met them and she already is treating them how she treats me. We enter the mansion and I already feel scared for that they will find the wardrobe.

"Mr. Kirke isn't very fond having lots of children in his house and as such, there are a few rules we need to follow," Mrs. Macready explains to the children.

Here we go again...

"There'll be no shouting or run, no improper use of the dumb waiter."

She made the dumb waiter rule because when I was little, I may or may not used those words more than once. As she continues down the list, the tall browned haired girl reached out her hand out to a statue.

"NO touching of the historical artifacts!" She scolds at the girl before she touches it. It made me jump a bit.

"And above all, there shall be no disturbance of the professor," she finishes then walks off.

The children just stand there not knowing what to do. I decide to break the silence like breaking a piece of string.

"Well... With all the boring rules out of the way, I should introduce myself, " I say walking up to the front of the group.

"I'm Lilly, Lilly Aslan its a pleasure to meet you," I say simply with a smile.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you too, I'm Peter, Pevensies," the blonde one responded with a smile and his hand out. I shake his hand since it polite.

"Nice name," I replied.

"May I ask for your name please?" I ask and turn my head to the tall brown haired girl.

"I'm Susan," she said with a faint smile.

"Lovely name, " I say returning the smile.

"What about yours?" I ask looking at the short boy.

The boy didn't say a thing and didn't even look at me. Rude!

"Excuse me, what is your name?" I say moving a bit closer to the boy, thank god he was a little taller than me. He still didn't respond. Wow! This guy is rude. Peter nudged his arm.

"Edmund," he said clearly with a straight face just like Mrs. Macready.

"Now that wasn't so hard," I say to him.

I walk to the little girl and kneeled down to her, "how about you? May I know your name?" I ask the innocent girl gently.

"My name's Lucy," she said a little shyly.

"Lucy? That's a beautiful name!" I say trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

I stand back up to the front of the group, "come on, I'll show you where you rooms are." I say leading the Pevensies to their room. On the way to the rooms, I show them a mini tour around the mansion. Our last stop is their room. I open the door for them to explore. "If you need me, I'm on the left side near the end of the hall. I'll let you freshen up," I say then leave the children to them selfs.