-=+=- Chapter 10: At My Fathers Camp -=+=-

EDITED ON THE THIRD OF APRIL OF 2017

-Previously on Half Human... Half Lion-

"What have you done?!" Susan asks scared, "Lucy?! Lucy?!"

"Has anyone seen my coat?" A little voice says from behind us. We all turn around to find Lucy walking towards us. Thank god!

"Don't worry dear, your brother's got you well looked after, " Mr. Beaver reminded her.

"And I don't think you'll be needing those coats anymore," Mrs. Beaver told us. We all look in her direction and see beautiful trees blooming. We all walk forward. We leave our coats somewhere in a branch and continue to my Fathers camp.

-And now on Half Human... Half Lion-

Leona's POV,

As we entered the camp I heard a trumpet sound. I looked up and saw a centaur blowing into a horn. We continued to walk through the camp and on the walk, we got looks from fauns to centaurs. They were the good looks you would like to see on people's faces. They were smiles and happy looks.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asks through her smile.

"Maybe they think you look funny," Lucy answered. We then reached a tent that had a centaur next to it. Peter pulled out his sword.

"We have come to see Aslan, " He said. then everyone behind us kneels or bowed. Then came what I was expecting to see. The Great Lion himself, Aslan, My Father. I couldn't help it but smile. We all then kneeled in front of my father.

"Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam. Welcome Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve. Welcome, Leona, My Daughter and welcome to you Beavers. You have my thanks but where is the fourth?" My father welcomed us.

"That's why we're here sir. We need your help," Peter said with we standing back on our feet.

"We had a little trouble along the way," Susan added.

"Our brother's been captured by The White Witch," Peter finished.

"Captured? How could this happened?" Father questioned.

"He betrayed them, Your Majesty," Mr. Beaver answered.

"Then he has betrayed us all!"

"Peace Oreius. I'm sure there's an explanation."

"It's my fault, really. I was too hard on him," Peter confessed.

"We all were," Susan confessed too.

"Sir, He's our brother!" Lucy begged

"And a friend of mine Father," I added.

"I know, dear one but that only makes the betrayal all the worse. This may be harder than you think," Father explained.

"Please father, help them" I begged.

"Of course I will," he answered, I couldn't help but smiled. Everyone went back to work and I ran towards my father and gave a huge. He gave a little chuckle and smiled. This felt right.

"I've seen you all have met my daughter Leona," he said with me stand next to him. They all shake their heads as a yes. "I am more than thankful for you all to return my little lioness, you are forever in my debt. Oreius, take them to the tents they will be staying in. Girls in one tent, boys in the other tent. There will be new cloths for you on the beds," he ordered. Oreius bowed and did what he was requested to do. "My dear one. You have grown up so fast and I see you already have your weapons from St. Nicolas. Your mother would be very proud."