Febuary 12th, 1850: Syktyvkar, Russia

When we got there, I realized this was going to be the hardest mission ever. But we had to do it, even if I was still mad at Nikolai.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Okay. We're getting close." Arkadi stated, grabbing the pair of nunchucks holstered onto his belt. Nikolai's face was plastered with a look of anticipation and madness. I started to wonder if I'd ever get my uncle back. I sighed, keeping a firm grip on one of my scythes.

"Are you nervous?" Vlad asked, noticing my whitening knuckles. I mutely nodded, trying to relax. I couldn't help but to worry that Vlad and Nikolai would find out I lied to them about... You know.

My thoughts ceased when we came to a halt in front of a white castle that blended in perfectly with the terrain around it. It had a certain sparkle to it, almost unreal.

"That's it. Can I go now?" Arkadi asked, twirling his nunchucks in his hands. I gave him a harsh glare, growling,

"No."

"Alright... Crazy little сука." (Сука=bitch) He sighed, continuing to walk towards the castle. I smirked to myself, following behind him. I heard gunfire, watching a bullet fly past Vlad's head.

"Ложись!" (Get down!) I shouted, going snowblind. I saw four traces of energy on the ledge of the castle, invisible to me before. Each person had a gun, firing rapidly at us.

"Madie, what's up there?" Nikolai asked, everyone now behind the cover of a large boulder. I peeked my head over the rock again, now seeing three new energy sources.

"Seven guys, extreme camouflage apparently. Probably invisible to you guys." I reported. "Anyone have any throwing knives on them?"

Vlad handed me a set of steel daggers, giving me a worried look. I sighed, turning back to the seven men. I really wish Vlad wouldn't worry about me so much. It's starting to get on my nerves...

I brought the knife behind my shoulder, flicking my wrist and sending it hurdling at one of the men. I allowed my vision to go back to normal, giving my eyes a rest. I could track the blade as it flew, due to the fact that my eyesight was pretty sharp even without being snowblind. I saw a splash of color spew onto the castle walls... Blood.

"Nice shot." Arkadi commented, watching the man fall to the ground. I launched the other six blades, missing only one target

"Alright, let me see another knife Vlad." I asked, attention still on the last guard, who was looking around frantically.

"Erm... That was the last one." Vlad mumbled, gesturing to his belt.

"I'll take care of this..." Arkadi sighed, pushing me away from where I stood. "Where is he?"

"Off to the left, about one, two, three, four feet from the stainglass window."

With that information, he whipped his nunchucks forward, launching them at the location I had given him. The weapon wrapped itself around the man's neck, pulling him off the top of the castle and onto the ground.

"Woah."

Nikolai and Vlad both stood speechless, staring at the now blood splattered ground. Arkadi on the other hand, wore a prideful smirk on his face, walking up to the man he had killed. Instead of untangling the nunchucks, he tugged at both ends of them, ultimately decapitating the man.

"Mother of Russia!" I choked, burring my head into the first thing I could grab onto, which happened to be Nikolai's cloak.

...Or so I thought.