Amy looked at him confused. "Dribbling? Isn't that what Daddy does whenever Mommy comes in with a pretty dress?"

I blushed in embrassment. "No not that kind of dribble Sweetie." I answered her.

Tobi sat down with Amy, and started to teach her a bit. "Football dribbling is when you try to keep up with the ball, and keep up with it."

He got up and demonstrated it to her, and her mouth dropped. "That looks hard uncle Tobi. I can't even walk that fast."

Simon got up and made it look much simpler to her, and she shook her head in agreement. "I can do that!" She spoke confidently.

She grabbed the ball and started trying to mimic Simon, but resulting with her falling to the ground.

I ran over and picked her up, making sure she was alright. "Does anything hurt, Amy?" I asked her concerned.

She frowned slightly with a small tear running down her face, and pointed to her elbow, which had a bit of dirt on, but no scratches. "It hurts right here."

"Okay honey. Let me go get Aiden's diaper bag and grab a couple of wipes to get the dirt off."

Simon came over, and plopped her in his lap, causing her to hide in his chest, and Tobi stayed with Simon and Amy.

Vikk handed me a couple of wipes after asking him, and rushed back over to Amy.

I came back, and I saw them all laughing, and Simon did another trick with the football and it made Amy smile.

Tobi was holding her, watching Simon as well, as Simon made silly faces at her doing the tricks.

"Amy! I got the wipes! Let me clean up that elbow of yours!" She ran up and lifted her elbow up.

I got the dirt off, and she made sure it was clean. "Thank you." She said, hugging me.

"Are you gonna go play football with daddy now?" I asked her.

She shook her head no. "I don't want to get hurt."

Simon walker behind her, laying his hand on her shoulder. "It is okay Amy. Do you know how many times I fell down in football?"

"Never?" She suggested.

"Way more than 100 times. But I didn't give up. I picked myself up and wasn't afraid to try again."

She looked at him in amazement. "100? I can't even count to ten. That must be a really big number."

We all laughed a bit. "So, do you want to play now?"

Amy shook her head, unsure to agree, but then started to feel more comfortable. "Okay."

Tobi and Simon grabbed one of her hands and lead her over to the ball, where they then let go. At first she was being a bit slow, trying to get used to the movements, and gradually picked up speed, and started to run with it.

I cheered out to her. "Woohoo! Go Amy!"

Simon smiled at her from a distance. "That's my girl."

She looked like a natural, like she has been playing football for years. "I think we might have to sign her up for a team." I suggested to her.

He walked up, and wrapped me into his arms. "Yeah. She is gonna be a really good player. I can tell already." He whispered to me.

"I love you, Simon." I said looking into his rich, navy blue eyes.

He locked his eyes with mine, and kissed my lips, hearing Amy in the back say 'eww'.

I pulled away, giggling, Simon doing the same. "I love you too Samantha."

And they lived happily ever after.

÷Author's Note÷

I really feel like crying now that is book is over. Like I feel like I will drowning in tears when I hit publish bruh.

So can I thank you all for everyone who stayed with me? This book is something that made me get into Wattpad, and I made some really awesome friends, like @Pretty_Mint_A and @JSkylar_ and I wanna say thank you to them and everyone that took a place in my book as a character like @TamiiiJ17 @VerAllison1026 etc. (I AM REALLY LAZY SO I AIN'T WRITING ALL THE NAMES RN. THESE ARE THE ONLY THE ONES THAT I REMEMBER FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD.)

So, now that this book is through (NO SEQUEL) I will have a Zerkaa Fanfiction out hopefully started by the end of next week and I have my Sidemen One Shots and Preferences out right now if you want to check that out.

So, if you guys enjoyed, give me some feed back and see ya!

-TheBaconist