Chapter 17

-Samantha's Pov-

I didn't have a clue where I was going, letting the tears stream down my face, and my guitar bumping against me as I ran.

I stopped myself, and looked. I saw the park that me and Simon went to on our first date.

A smile crept along my lips as I remembered a memory from a week ago.

-Flashback-

"Samantha! Ready or not here I come!" He shouted at me.

I was hiding up in a tree, being silent as a mouse, still being the kids we are.

He searched the entire playground, until he went onto the path. He looked up my tree, and smiled. "Found you."

He started to climb up the tree, and looked at me, before continuing.

He sat on the same branch as me, with it being most likely to secure both of our wieght.

We looked at each other and looked up seeing all of space above our heads.

The stars glistened, and the moon shined bringing the little bit of light down on the earth.

He put his arm around me, causing me to lay my head onto his shoulder.

"The sky is beautiful tonight." Being the words to fall out of my mouth.

He kissed the side of my cheek and chuckled lightly. "Two beautiful things in one night. You and the universe. They both seem to amaze me." He said whispering.

"I could say the same about you."

-Flashback over-

I came back to my senses, remembering the night as clear as day.

I saw a bench and took a seat. The sun was setting, and all of the parents had already taken their children home, just leaving me to be in peace.

I turned my guitar around my chest, and let all of the emotions race out.

He was just like the rest. He let his anger out on me, without a second thought, leaving me to be weak against him.

But he didn't mean it. He snapped back, and apologized, and he would never let such a thing happen to me.

My mind couldn't think straight, I didn't know to love or to think of him as the rest.

My fingers strummed the strings softly, letting my feelings stop. The guitar was making me escape everything that has happened to me, making me feel peaceful at last.

I strummed a song I learned when I was just a kid, but it didn't have any words. I sat there, letting the notes fly into the air, letting everything go away.

The tears stopped, and I felt somebody's presences behind me.

I turned to see Simon, tears dripping down his face, regret showed all across his face and body, and all he did was stare.

My mind finally came back into reality, letting my feelings come to a conclusion.

"Found you." I ran to him, leaving my stuff behind me, and let myself fall into his arms.

He stroked my hair gently, as if he waited for this day for centuries, like when a baby is born, you don't want to let it go.

He pulled away, and stared into my eyes. "Samantha. You know I would never do such a thing to you, and I am so sorry that it got to the point it did. I don't want to be a guy like Kevin, nor am I. I let my anger make me want you to make me feel better, and stuff happened. Stuff I didn't want to happen. Please don't leave again, without you, I don't think I would ever forgive myself." Tears leaked from his eyes, making me believe him to the fullest content.

I looked back into his dark eyes, making the world stop. "People make mistakes. Mistakes are meant to be forgiven, and I forgive you."

I reached up to his lips, and kissed them. I felt the meaning of the kiss once again, and let fireworks and explosions of joy lead the way.

I felt his arms wrap around my back, feeling the passion he was giving me.

He lips were getting stronger the longer the kiss lasted, as well as mine.

I pulled away, letting me catch my breath. "Simon. I think that is enough of one night, why don't we go home?"

He smiled back at me. "Of course."

We walked back home, hand in hand, feeling our love be connected.

~~~

We walked in seeing everyone be worried, pacing the floor back and forth.

Simon walked in first, me being behind him. All of the guys turned their heads to him and then found me.

They all rushed to me quickly, hugging me. I noticed tears in Vikk and Josh's eyes.

"We thought you left." Vikk told me.

"We didn't know where you went, we were so worried Samantha. Please don't do that again." I heard Josh's voice say.

JJ finally spoke up. "I knew you would come back. But don't scare these guys again. They were worried so much about you, I don't think that I would be able to handle it all."

I let a giggle escape me, and the guys pulled away thankfully, giving me oxygen again.

"I don't think I could live with myself losing my happiness here. But don't worry, I would never leave you guys completely." I told them.

"All that matters is that you are back." I heard Simon say, kissing my cheek.

Only did I know, that was just the first of mistakes to be made.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Okay guys. I am lazy so I was 85 words short in this chapter, deal with it.

Um.. so yeah, not much to say.

Well um, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist