Chapter 50

-Simon's Pov-

I looked at the reflection across from me, and I could tell that it was me, unlike months ago before everyone came back it my life.

It was a good feeling seeing myself smile, and just be full of glee.

"You ready?" JJ, being my best man asked behind me already in his suit.

I nodded, and Vikk stood up from his seat. "Well we gotta get going. We need to be up the aisle in like 10 minutes man." He said, looking at the time on his phone.

All the Sidemen rose, and went out the door, and I took one last look at me, and I couldn't be any happier.

I really didn't have a clue what happens at weddings, so I followed the guys, because one way or another, we will end up in the same place.

We arrived at the entrance and I saw all the girls linking arms with their boyfriends and Ethan linking up with a random girl with Strawberry blonde hair, which I could only assume was a family member of Sam.

Tami forced me to go on and just walk straight, into the church aisle and wait for Samantha to walk down that aisle before doing anything.

It felt strange being the main center of attention, even though I get watched by thousands in seconds on youtube. I looked at all the faces, I saw youtubers that me and Sam record with, my cousins and brothers, Destiny, Hayley, and only a few of Samantha's family since they all hated her guts since her mother told them that Sam was the cause of Aiden's death, even if it wasn't true.

I saw the girls and guys walk up soon after me, girls holding flowers colored blue and white, and the guys walking with them, smiling at me.

First was the best man and maid of honor, JJ and Veronica, since they were our closest friends. Then was Vikk and Tami, Harry and Allison, Tobi and Savannah, Josh and Freya, and Ethan and the strawberry blonde, and the doors behind them closed for the bride's entrance.

The organ in the church began to play the fimilar tune of 'Here comes the Bride' and the doors slowly opened to reveal just beauty at its finest.

Samantha's dress was just perfect for her personality, and fit her perfectly around her edges, and her vail hid some of her makeup but I could tell that it was done to the smallest detail until perfection. Her hair was flawlessly curled and wrapped up to where no strands cover her face.

At the slight, I held my hand to my heart, as she made it ache. A tear of joy started to stream down my face knowing I was about to marry this girl.

Under the vail, she smiled at me, blushing. She reached the end a couple of feet away from me, and Josh went up and raised the vail for her, and just reveal her just to be stunning.

She blushed, and lower her head to the ground, and I smiled in return, and now we all looked at the preacher.

(I really have no clue how weddings go since I haven't been to one in nearly 5 years and was too little to remember so just bare with me)

The preacher began. "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." He paused, and grinned at the both of us. "Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you."

I heard whispers around me, mainly coming from my family about how I never looked for love until it appeared right in front of me.

He looked away from the book he was holding. "Simon, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"