Chapter 45

-Samantha's Pov-

Simon drove us to the hospital in his car, that I didn't even know he owned since he borrows everyone else's car, after JJ called us telling us that them two were all settled in.

"Any clue on what the name will be?" I asked him while he was driving.

He was concentrated on the road, but still answered.

"Well I couldn't tell ya. I don't even know the gender." He said, turning the wheel into the parking lot.

"I was thinking they would maybe name it Skylar for a girl. If it is a boy, then the name is Jackson."

Simon looked at me funny. "Remind me when we have kids, not to have you name the kids."

I punched him in the shoulder. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, first, ouch." He whined, rubbing his arm. "Second, those aren't names that JJ would allow. Who names a kid Skylar? I know a guy named Skylar, and he isn't a girl."

Simon pulled his keys out, and opened his car door. "Well what do you think the name is gonna be?"

He pondered for a second. "For a boy, Mason. For a girl, Kayla."

"Those are alright, but I like mine better." I walked out of the car, and linked my arm with his as we walked through the doors.

The rest of the group was already here, sitting in the waiting room, and seemed to be in a minor arguement.

"No, they will probably name their kid Scarlet or Ethan." Vikk stated.

I heard them laugh. "Really Vikk? Why name their kid Ethan? Do really need two Ethans?" Tobi said.

"Hey! That's a bit rude." Ethan pouted, but laughed anyway.

"Got anything better?"

"Rebecca and Flynn." Tami said.

This seemed to go on for about 15 minutes until a 7 year old in the waiting room told us to shut up.

There were several names, some were good and some, not so much.

JJ finally came out, and let a few of us come in at a time. Me, Simon, Josh, and Freya were the first bunch.

We walked down some halls until we got to Veronica's room.

She sat there in her hospital bed and robe, with a water pitcher next to her watching Tom and Jerry.

"Really Veronica?" I said, referring back to the tv.

She jumped slightly, but then looked at us. "Oh hey. All I can say is that Tom and Jerry is the best thing on right now." She said putting her hands up in defense.

We all chuckled, and found seats around the room to sit in. Me and Simon were in one chair, meanwhile the others sat in their own.

"How are you holding up?" Josh asked them.

They both nodded, smiling. "We are okay. I mean, it is a bit nerve-racking, but I know that we are ready for this." JJ said.

Josh laughed slightly. "I was mainly talking to Veronica, but that's cool."

"Well, the contractions are a bit painful, but I can live through the pain. But let's hope that that the baby doesn't hear any of the words that will come out of my mouth when I am pushing. It will be really colorful." She said, lightening the mood.

We all giggled slightly. "Well, you ready to be for the 'Daddy af' to be all over your photo when you post the photo of the new arrival?" Simon asked.