Chapter 40

-Samantha's Pov-

"NOOO!" Savanah screamed as I killed her on H1Z1.

I giggled slightly. "What you get for shooting on purpose for no reason for the fifth time."

It was all the girls, Savannah, Destiny, Hayley, and me on a team, with about 9 players left.

"Surprised this is going so slow. I mean we have Sam on our team. Usually, we either won or Sam got kicked for 'cheating'." Destiny said through her microphone.

I started to hear shooting on the right side, and quieted everyone. "Over here! I heard shoots being fired."

They followed. "So, what do we do?" Hayley asked me.

I told them my plan, and they followed it, step by step, and we killed an entire team off.

"Good job girls!" I told them. There was one more player in the small safe zone left on the map.

I hid behind a large tree for protection, but I was on the wrong side, and got killed reloading my ammo.

"For fucks sake." I whispered under my breathe. "Guys, I got shot. Watch out your left sides." I said referring back to where I last saw them.

I heard Hayley cheering. "I got him, I got him!"

Then on my screen, I saw the words 'Your team made #1! Congrats!' And smiled.

"Didn't think we would actually win that." Savannah said.

"Yeah. Same. You know we should should get should the Sidemen to play with us. We have only met Simon. We wanna met them all, Sam." Destiny told me.

I thought for a second. "We could head over and meet them right now, you know. I am sure they wouldn't mind."

I heard them all squeal in excitment. "Yay!"

We all giggled and got ready. I threw on my 'I am not a morning person' long sleeve crop top on with some ripped up jeans, my old converse, and my black beanie. (MEDIA)

I saw the girls already ready, sitting by the door. "How badly do you want to meet them all?" I said, laughing slightly.

They all had smiles across their face. "Well, you tell us these stories of them all, and you tell us how they are all amazing, and we wanna see their amazingness." Hayley said.

"Alright. I will drive I guess."

~~~

I stopped up against their house. I saw their eyes go big. "How much money does being a YouTuber get?" Destiny said.

I giggled slightly, and walked up to the front door and unlocked it, revealing the entire place.

"Woah." Savannah said.

"Vikk, Simon, JJ, Josh. It is Samantha. I brought some friends with me." I called out.

"We are recording a challenge video with Vikk! Just come to the living room and say quiet." Josh proclaimed.

I led the girls to the front room, where I saw Vikk covered in tape and was sitting in what seemed to be a Frozen chair, making me giggle slightly. I turned to the girls, who looked slightly confused and creeped out.

"It is just a challenge. We are not kidnappers I asure you. He has to try and escape the tape in ten minutes. If not we 'might' help him out." Tobi came up to us.

I saw Savannah and Tobi's eyes meet and I swear I saw both of them blush. I guess I helped some friends out I guess.

I walked over to Simon, and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. He was first startled, but then went to ease. "Hey Si. Done anything to Vikk yet?"