Chapter 46

-Samantha's Pov-

I woke up in a different place then usual, and I was at first startled, but then relaxed.

I looked around, trying to figure out where I was, and then I realized I was sitting at my computer desk. I stretched myself out, and wiped my face just incase I drooled.

Getting up from me seat, I looked at the time.

19:35

I walked down the stairs, and saw everyone sitting in the kitchen eating Nando's.

"Hey Sam!" Vikk said to me, waving.

I rubbed my eyes. "Why did I wake up at my desk?" I said, being really tired.

"We were playing some GTA with you for about twenty minutes and then you just went silent to us. We thought we might of said something, so Simon checked on you, and saw you sleeping there happily, but he didn't want to disturb you." Josh said.

"Simon, you could have at least put me in bed. My face is sore now." I whined, and rubbed my face.

Simon threw his hands up in defense. "Not my fault you look adorable when you sleep."

We all laughed, but then I yawned. "Still tired?" Simon asked me.

"Nope, I am good." I said, but I lied straight threw my teeth. I wouldn't just give up Nando's like that for sleep.

Vikk got up from his seat since he was finished and allowed me a place to sit.

I grabbed my food the guys got for whenever I was going to wake up and sat in my seat next to Simon and Josh.

I propped my arm up for my head to rest on, and ate my food.

"So, why were you so tired? You are the only one here with the best sleep schedule, and now you are just so sleepy." Simon asked me, slightly concerned.

"Well, I have been watching baby Skylar. Usually JJ and Veronica are busy during the day and they call me to babysit, and that girl is exhausting, so I have gotten really tired."

"Well, you need your rest for our big date tomorrow. I don't need you falling asleep during it, Sammie." Simon told me, rubbing my shoulder.

I sighed. "Well after I finish my Nando's and edit the GTA recording, I will go to bed. Does that sound fine?" I said.

Simon shook his head. "How about you finish and I will go do your editing?" He suggested, picking up his mess.

"You don't need to do that Simon. I am perfectly fine to do that on my own." I said, even though I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

He shook his head, and kissed my cheek, and headed to my recording room to edit.

Everyone was nearly finished, so I tried to finish it all so I could at least do something in my video before heading to bed.

I gobbled up my meal and ran up the stairs and saw Simon editing out my video and adding my music and my style of editing to it.

"You sure do know me, don't ya?" I said, placing my hands on his shoulders, causing him to jump a little since he didn't know I was there.

"Oh, hey." He said, looking back at me. "Why don't you go to bed? I will be fine."

"But I wanna help our with my video." I said, leaving emphasis on 'my'.

"Fine. But for 5 minutes. I want you to sleep." He said, and allowed me to sit on his lap.

I did my editing and Simon protested that I must go to bed for tomorrow. I eventually gave in and headed to our room, changed into my elephant onesie, and went to sleep. (MEDIA)

-Simon's Pov-

I finished up Sam's editing, and went to talk to the other guys on skype.

I used her skype since why not? It was left open so it was logical to.

All of the Sidemen were online, so I called them up in a group chat/call.

They appeared onto the screen, one by one. "Yo, I thought this was Sam's skype. Why you using it Simon?" Harry asked.

The others agreed. "Well, you know how I have that big date with Samantha tomorrow?" I said.

They all shook their head on screen. "I need some help."

I told them their part, it was very small but I need the help since it was not a one person job.

"Got it?" I asked, hopeful hoping they got the plan entirely.

"So your gonna ask Sam the big question?" Ethan asked. "What about Emon?"

We all laughed, since we knew he was joking. "Yes I am gonna ask her. But nobody tell her. Don't even tell your lady friends, I don't want them spoiling it while they do her makeup and hair in the morning. I need it to be a 100% surprise guys." I said.

They all awed at me. "You know we have been waiting for the day Simon married his girl for so long?" JJ told the rest of the guys.

"Yeah. You mentioned it all the time before Sam and Simon were together." Tobi said.

I sighed and looked back at the guys. "It has been a long search but I found her guys." I smiled at them all, and I saw grins from them all as well.

"Well I gotta go to bed. Don't need to be sleep deprived on the big day."

They said bye and ended their calls, and I was left sitting in Samantha's gaming chair.

I looked up at the ceiling and smiled. Tomorrow is going to be the biggest day in my entire life so far, and hopefully Sam tells me yes.

I felt around in my sweatshirt pocket and pulled out the ring. I could picture everything already.

I placed it back in my pocket, and set up the first few parts of our date for tomorrow.

÷Author's Note÷

Sorry guys for not updating for like 5 days. I didn't have my phone on me to continue writing this chapter, even though the ending was horrible.

But yeah. Do you guys want me to write the engagement day chapter in two pieces or one entire one? Because it chapter is gonna be really long...

Also, for the past few days, I have been planning and developing storylines, characters, and concepts for 3 future books. One of course is a Miniminter ff (won't be start until this and the next sdmn ff is finished) but the other two are other sidemen, which I am deciding which to write first, so keep an eye for that.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback, and see ya!

-TheBaconist