Chapter 35

-Simon's Pov-

I ran to the nearest police station, being quick on my feet.

I slammed the doors open, leaving a ruckus within the room and all attention on me.

"Can we help you sir?" A man at the front desk asked, giving me a stern look.

I breathed in. "Give me information about Faith O'Connor, Destiny Parker, and Hayley Crossland."

I was surprised I knew the names clear as day.

÷Flashback÷

It was our last day in Hawaii, and we were on the beach during our date.

We were laying in the sand, cuddling as the waves came close to our feet.

We were talking about our childhood, telling stories about they pranks each of us pulled on siblings and friends, the funny moments, and what we did when we were kids.

"I remember one day, granted I was about 12 at the time, and I pranked my old friends, Faith O'Conner, Hayley Crossland, and Destiny Parker. I was hosting a sleepover and I was probably the meanest person that day. I made it seem like I was moving, half of the stuff was packed up in boxes, and I faked cried, giving a long speech about how I will always remember them." She laughed slightly as she remembered it. "I made all of them cry, pleading me not to go, and I finally told them I pranked them. And then it took weeks for them to talk to me again. I really wished I could see them again."

I looked at her face. "You could if you wanted to."

"I would see them if I had nowhere else to go. I wouldn't bother their personal lives unless I have to."

"Samantha, don't be like that. I wouldn't mind you staying away a couple hours for you guys to catch up." I said to her.

She sighed. "Well, that means that I have to be away from you. Plus I don't even know their numbers. If anything they are buried deep in my phone somewhere, and I have no clue if they are still in London."

÷Flashback over÷

The guy at the front desk gave me a confusing stare. "Why would I give you that information? You could be an axe murder for all I know."

I waked up close to the desk. "My girlfriend is missing right now, and those three girls are probably my only hope. I just want to bring her back home and make her feel happy and safe."

I was about four inches from his face after nearly yelling at him. He gave me a frightened glance.

I was starting to get angry, and my anger isn't good, so I tried to calm myself, thinking about Sam.

The guy typed up the names and showed me the monitor. "It seems Faith died about two years ago due to lung cancer. The other two are living with another person, named Savannah Irwin. Their address is XXX Georgia Street in {random city}." He said to me in a shaking voice.

"I am sorry about scaring you," I looked and saw his name tag before answering. "Mr. Anderson. I really want to see my girlfriend again. I really miss her."

Mr. Andrews finally felt comfortable again. "It alright. I have a family I dearly love, and I would probably be doing the same as you. But don't scare a poor old man like that, his heart only lasts so long."

I looked down in embarrassment. "Sorry again, sir." Then I left.

-Samantha's Pov-

I stared down at the bowl of cereal, and played with my spoon.

Destiny sat beside side me and lightly nudged my elbow. "You gonna eat?" She asked softly.

I shrugged. "I would be having a pop tart right now, but you don't have any." I said, jokefully.

"Sam and her pop tarts. You still love those things don't you?" She said, giggling.

"It is part of the food pyramid, which means I have to have pop tarts. So don't judge me." I said laughing with her.

"So your still a gamer?" Destiny asked me.

I shrugged. "I still love to game, I had a channel with about three hundred thousand subscribers, but now, I can't record anymore, I don't want to live with the drama and gossip of the subscribers." I sighed slightly.

Ever since the Q and A, some people were vicious, but I ignored the comments because Simon convinced me that they just wanted to be in my position of being his girlfriend, and without him, I would start believing what they said.

"Well, you can still play. We have our console hooked up, and we play on it all the time, and we all loved when we play together." Destiny said, wrapping her arm around me, friendly.

I smiled. "I guess I could play a few rounds."

She called the other two down. "Savannah! Hayley! Wanna play some Xbox?"

Hayley ran down the stairs. "DIPS ON SAM'S TEAM!"

I looked at Destiny and laughed. "God dammit. Now I am gonna lose." She murmured playfully.

Savannah came down as well. "I want to play too. What team am I on?" She asked.

We played demolition on Black Ops 2 in a private match.

It was Me and Hayley vs. Savannah and Destiny.

I was racking up kills like crazy while Hayley was trying to get A, B, and C, but it wasn't going well since Destiny and Savannah targeted Hayley since they knew it was no use trying to get me.

"Haha! I got you Hayley!" Savannah said, capturing B.

I shot her player in the back. "Gosh darn it Sam. Can I not capture without you on my back?" She said, starting to rage.

It was barely any use to for them to get anymore points. We had triple their points, and they gave up. "You know it is a lot more fun whenever your on the winning team right?" Destiny said.

"Yeah I know, I am just about always on the winning team." I said, bragging slightly.

The doorbell rang, and Destiny went to get it, since she was closest to the door.

"Hello?" She asked.

The rest of us were to busy playing the game that really didn't matter anymore.

I didn't bother listening to the conversation since it was probably a door to door salesman.

Destiny turned back at me. "Hey Sam, this guy wants to talk to you."

I turned to see who it was. "I can't talk to him." I said.

Destiny looked me in the eye. "Why not?"

I turned away from the door so he wouldn't see me. "It is Simon."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷The ending of this was a bit anticlimactic, js.

But yeah. Fall break is almost over so I have to go back to writing on the weird schedule of mine. :(

So today I realized I had homework to read a long chapter for social studies. Fml.

But nah, I have no clue what to right in these authors notes anymore except for the very last part of it.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, please leave me some feedback, and see ya!

-TheBaconist