[10.55] 5B TRAILER

Thanks to @crescent-bay, I have decided to write my reactions to the latest Teen Wolf trailer for 5b. I'd like to say that it feels good to write in this book again, since I've missed you all so so much.

Let me start with the slogan, TO HELL AND BACK. Not only is this really freaking terrifying, but it literally makes me sob at night because of how my babies are probably going to be treated this part in the season. It was bad enough last season, but I have a gut feeling that it's going to get worse, if that's even possible.

Now onto the trailer itself. First off, let me start with Sciles. I really think that they're going to make up (thank God!) but that will be after that little beat up scene. I hate to see my babies fight, so I need them to come together and help get the rest of the pack back. I hated that 5A left it off at where it did, mostly because it LEFT SO MANY FREAKING UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!

Then there's Lydia, who I can't even recognize anymore. What ever happened to the fashionable, peppy, sarcastic Lydia? All I see now is a poor broken girl who deserved better. You heard me, Jeff? LYDIA FREAKING MARTIN DESERVES BETTER! I can't believe she had a hole driven into her head, along with the fact that she was left in the woods and then was taken to Eichen House. How in the hell did they even find her way out there? I have to admit though, I'm a little excited to see more of her banshee abilities. Nervous still, but a little excited.

Malia. I don't even know what to think about her. She was barely in the trailer, but I'm just gonna guess that she's out looking for her mother. I really think that her and Stiles and officially done, if not that then just on break I guess? There wasn't a single Stalia scene so I'm not really sure. I hate to see my baby sad, but I am glad that her and Stiles are sorta through. Honestly, in 5A, Stiles didn't treat her very well and she didn't treat him well either. I'm still not over the "I knew" scene they had in the car, which makes me a little mad because she KNEW that he was depressed and sad about what he had done, and she didn't do anything about it...

Jeff had stated earlier that Scott will be going through another rough patch (how many rough patches are there jfc) but I guess it's because he came back from the dead? There is that scene of him beating the sink, which shatters my heart. I love Scotty and I just want him to be happy again. What happened to that adorable little puppy from season 1? Along with Lydia, I guess he's gone too.

Stiles seems to be occupied by his hurt father, and I don't blame him. Theo freaking hurt the Sheriff, and for that he needs to pay. Theo is such a dick that it's on a new level. He's a bigger dick than Simon Cowell honestly. And I didn't think it could get much worse than that.

That brings me to Theo. As much as I hate him, his new pack seems bad ass. I'm personally super duper duper excited for Tracy, and I'm not really sure why. As much as I hated Kali, I think she reminds me of her a little bit. Plus she's a kanima, which fascinates me and is awesome. I'm excited for Corey as well, AND IT LOOKS LIKE MASON IS HIS LOVE INTEREST YESSS!!!

Now to the problem this season: that beast. I don't know about you guys, but when I saw that things freaking claws I pooped my pants. It looks like a knock off brand of Alpha Peter Hale, but STILL SUPER SCARY! I don't know how they're gonna beat this thing, but I guess they have to, right? Maybe they'll have to call back some old friends....*cough* *cough* Isaac Lahey and Allison Argent *cough*

Guys, I really don't like Layden like at all. It was cute at first, but now it's just really freaking weird honestly. I can't connect to it like I usually do for ships, but they do have some cute scenes. They're nothing like Scallison or Stydia, so maybe that's why idk. I just wanna know how Hayden gets away from Theo to be all kissy kissy with Liam...

And then there's Gerard. GERARD! Out of al of the help the pack could get, THEY FREAKING GET GERARD?!? I'M PRETTY SURE A ROCK IS BETTER THAN HIM! I don't want that piece of trash walking near my babies, he is not worthy of them. But along with his return is also Deucalion, who I'm really pumped for. It appeared to me that Theo was talking to him about power, so my theory is that Theo will use Scott once again in order to "kill" that beast, but in reality he just wants it's alpha power. It's like season 1 all over again.

Wanna hear another gross ship? Marrish. During this hiatus, I've thought long and hard about it, and I have decided that I really hate it. I mean, Parrish is cool and all, but I hate that he hallucinates making out with Lydia all of the damn time. He's like a hormonal teenager or something. That shower scene is probably a hallucination, which is another reason why it's freaking disturbing. GET LYDIA OFF OF YOUR MIND YOU STUPID!

And where the hell is Kira? I'm pretty sure that's not New York. She looks so cute though as always, so I guess she's doing better than the rest of the pack right now. Have you guys seen that theory though that the thing she was fighting was Allison? The jawline and everything are exact and I'm honestly believing it too myself.

Guys, I really really really really really really ship Malia and Theo. I know that he's a dick and all, but I really do like them together. After all, they're both coyotes and it's just so damn cute to me. The whole "I could kill you" "No you won't, you like me too much" had be screaming all over the place. Granted I bet Malia will rip his heart out after saying that, I still ship them hardcore.

I have now saved the best for last. You guessed it: STYDIA!!!

It. Is. Ultimately. Up. To. Stiles. To. Get. Lydia. Out. Of. Eichen. House.

That one sentence is what's keeping me going at this point. The way that Lydia just moments before had that deadpan look in her eyes until Stiles reached her shows how much they care for one another. Lydia had saved Stiles back in the 3b finale, so now it's up to him to save her. They cling to one another and it makes my heart stop literally. How much more perfect can they be for one another?

I will never stop shipping stydia, even after all of the people saying that it would never happen and that it was a sinking ship. SUCK ON THAT HATER! JUST WATCH THAT TRAILER AND SEE HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE FOR ONE ANOTHER LIKE SERIOUSLY IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR TO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED!!!

Well now that I have ranted, and that this is the same length that a normal episode talk would be, I'll leave you guys some questions.

Thoughts on Gerard's return?

Who's your favorite Theo pack member?

What's Kira doing in the desert?

Will the Jeep revive?

Are you excited for lacrosse returning?

What do you think that black goo thing is that's coming out of the bathtub for Lydia?

Who's better: Peter or the beast?

Haha, well I guess I'll see you guys again on January 5th! It'll be here before we know it ;) Happy Holidays!