[07] STRANGE FREQUENCIES

I hate this show. I hate it with a burning passion.

Where do I even start, because I have no freaking clue. I can hardly process this damn episode.

*takes deep breath and massages forehead* okay well I guess I'll start with what happened at the beginning. First off, Theo is such a little shit that he has hit a new level. No one has ever reached this level before, and for that Theo should be thrown in the middle of the ocean with nothing but a little pool noodle. Make him suffer longer, ya know what I'm sayin?

Theo. T H E O  FREAKING  R A E K E N. what in the actual hell is up with him. I mean, he can evolve, he is breaking the pack apart, and he's working for the freaking doctors. Let's not forget about the fact that he LIES HIS ASS OFF and he let it OWN SISTER DIE!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. THIS GUY NEEDS SOME HELP BECAUSE HE CLEARLY HAS MORE OF A BACKSTORY THAN I ORIGINALLY HAD THOUGHT. Theo is no longer Mr. Steal Your Girl, he is now known as Mr. Lying Liar Hottie McSuckup. Suits him well.

If you still like Theo after this episode, go watch it again and really think about it. He may be hot, but this guy needs to pay. I truly think that this guy has no hope left. He is far past gone and needs to be put down. (I love Cody Christian though)

Alright let's move on to Parrish. As much as I hate to admit it, but Parrish is starting to go lower on my love scale. Don't get me wrong, he was amazing in the first part of the season, but he's starting to make me super nervous now. I mean, HE KILLED ROSCOE. FREAKING ROSCOE!!! I know that he couldn't control it or whatever, but honestly, it's kinda weird that he keeps imagining Lydia. I get that he has a crush, but it's kinda weird. How would you like to know that a guy has a major crush on you and fantasizes making out with you while your face is burnt looking? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Speaking of that make out scene, that was just...wow...intense. Props to Holland and Ryan for that scene, because it literally was just...I don't have any words. When I first saw Lydia in the car with Parrish, I got hella weird vibes from the start. But then they started kissing and then there were boobs and I was just like wow back tf up there. Then Lydia was burnt looking and it just got all the more weirder and ew I just like vomited in my mouth. I couldn't tell though: did Parrish continue to make out with her or did he try to pull away? Because if not that was hella weird. Must symbolize as something later, but I'm not prepared for it.

Speaking of Lydia, HOLY FUCKTARDS I WANT TO JUST WRAP HER UP AND FEED HER SOUP AND BUY HER KITTENS AND KEEP HER SAFE. LIKE TRACY AND THE TONGUE THING AND EEWWWW!!! I LITERALLY HAD TO CLOSE MY EYES! *shudders* Seriously like how can you rip out a tongue like that. It was so easy and ugh just all around gross. I literally was screaming when that happened because it just came out of no where. I'm trying my best right now not to envision it again but it's not working so well.

Speaking of the hallucinations, they all were so screwed up it made my heart hurt. I mean, first there was Lydia, who was bad enough as it is, and then Malia, who really made me cringe. There for a moment, I actually thought she died because of when that metal piece went through her neck...ew it was just nasty. I hated seeing her on the floor screaming in pain while the doctors just walked around her like it was nothing. These guys really are heartless. Then Scott and Kira was hella screwed up. You don't just stab someone like how Allison had died; that's not cool at all. Kira needs to get her shit under control soon or else she's going to go on a killing spree, which seems to be coming up soon.

What even was that body on the table. I know Kira left it there, but who even was it? I felt so sorry for Melissa though; like I would love to come home to find a body for dinner. yum. Must suck being a wendigo though. But what was that number that Kira wrote? It reminded me of the nogitsune, which makes me even more nervous. Gosh this show has me so screwed up.

Now for what I've been dying to talk about. HAYDEN AND LIAM. HAYDEN AND LIAM. LAYDEN. FREAKING LAYDEN AND THE FEELS AND AHAHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I NEVER HAVE SHIPPED SOMETHING SO HARD IN MY LIFE BEFORE (besides Stydia)

Hayden. Okay, she is now my child and if anyone touches her then they're going to have to deal with me. I'll admit, in the beginning I didn't like her, but I love her to death now. She's so precious and it was so cute when she punched Liam in the face. True love right there though, haha! But I wanna know what she's going to be, because it better not be something terrible. I want her to stay on the show and date my other child Liam because they are literally the cutest thing ever. SHE LAID HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER OKAY! SO FREAKING ADORABLE!

Not only were they freaking adorable, but did anyone else notice that Scott kinda stared at them funny? I mean, he almost seemed jealous. My guesses are that he either

A. Isn't ready for his child to be in a relationship

B. Knows that he's going to get hurt in the end, since she's a Chimera

C. It reminds him of Allison and him when they were younger.

But I do think my theory of Liam getting into a fight with Scott will be caused by Hayden mostly because they already got into an arugement in the episode about her. I don't blame Liam; I'd be ticked off too if someone was using my bf/gf as bait.

Speaking of Scott, he seems very very off. Almost like he's grouchy or something, idk. I'm probably the only one noticing it, but it's really pissing me off. I get that Scott has kept it together so well for the past few seasons, but I already know that he's going to trust Theo more than Stiles, which is really messed up. Stiles has been there for him through everything and Scott decides to trust a complete random stranger. Everyone is starting to lose it, along with Scott, and I'm not ready for it. I want to sit in the corner and cry for all eternity.

Then there's Theo and Stiles. Their little talks were very interesting, but there at the end, it happened way to fast. The next thing I know, Theo is being burnt and spitting blood everywhere while the Jeep flips, leaving Stiles injured inside. Not only did this make me super mad and emotional, but it also made me even more curious. I mean, what is Parrishs' motive? Why is he doing this? It clearly isn't him because he wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose, but I really wish he'd just take a chill pill. Is it bad that I cried at this part not because of Stiles and Theo, but because of the #RIPRoscoe hashtag on the screen. Roscoe is the heart and soul of the show and I can't believe it's gone. A moment of silence please.

*forever crying* okay so I probably missed a lot from this episode, but I will close with a theory of mine. A friend of mine had came over and had missed all of this season so far, so we sat down and watched all of the episodes so far and it made me think of something. What if Stiles is a Chimera?

Think about it. He's been acting strange lately so far this season; with the whole sniffing the Sheriff thing and the hitting the Jeep. Let's not forget about the fact that he was worried that he couldn't cross the mountain ash barrier, which Chimera's CAN do. Stiles may not be supernatural, but he just might be another pawn in the doctors games. Okay I'll stop because I'm already getting emotional.

Alright so here's some lame questions for you guys to comment on.

What do you think Hayden will be?

Will the doctors do something to Liam?

What do you think 115 means?

Why isn't there anyone ever at the school at night?

What do you think Derek is up to?

When will Scott learn that he can't ever catch the enemy?

#RIPRoscoe you will be dearly missed