[01] CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

Alas it's the day of our suffering; and suffering we did.

Where do I even begin with this episode? First there's the slaying Lydia, my Sciles feels being all over the place, and then there's Parrish who was turning me on every five seconds with those golden eyes. Like seriously I felt so attacked.

Let's start with Lydia. Now that we know about the whole raven thing from the end of the episode, I'm beginning to wonder if that raven from the beginning of the episode has to do with something, something like the way Lydia was acting in Eichen House. Maybe it's hinting that it's all a dream, or that she's just hallucinating or something along those lines. But anyways, what was with that guy and the needle? Reminds me of vampires or something, but I pray that it's not vampires or anything. I'd hate the show if Jeff ever brought in vampires.

Okay let's move on to Parrish, and boy, I could spend all day talking about him. First off, was anyone screaming and flailing their arms when he was breaking down that wall? I literally mumbled the word "shit" multiple times during that whole scene. BUT WHAT WAS THAT THING??? IT WAS THE GUY FROM "WEAPONIZED" RIGHT? THE GUY THAT DIED? But why was he alive and had glowing blue claws? Excuse me, talons?? And what was with the whole magnetic thing? I have so many questions it's unreal.

But back to Parrish. Let's talk about that scene he had with Lydia, which had me squealing for a moment and then screaming at my TV. I'm not sure what it is, but I ship them together a little bit but I'm still stydia trash. I just want Lydia to be happy honestly...but I'm glad that Parrish was okay in the end, but seriously, WHAT IS PARRISH?? I'm going out on a limb here and gonna guess either a fire kitsune, a phoenix, or quite possibly a raven? I've seen a lot of theories along the raven line and now that there are ravens in this season, even more of a reason of it being a possibility? After all, the nogitsune did once say "We're all hungry, Lydia. The coyote, the fox, and the raven."

Okay okay now let's talk about how cute Sciles was in this episode, along with Liam tailing behind the two of them (plus the amazing Jeep lol). I laughed so hard when I saw that they had tied him to a tree, it seemed fitting haha! And what was with that lightning storm? Seemed kinda fishy to me. I wonder if maybe it had something to do with either the doctors or maybe Kira since she's a thunder kitsune? I'm not sure.

Okay, even I have to admit that that Scira kiss and that Stalia kiss was a little cute. I still don't ship them, but I'm a sucker for cheesy rain kisses and cute pecks on the lips. What made my night was when Liam sat up and was like "I'm sorry too" PRICELESS!

Then there's Theo, who I'm already starting to love for some odd reason. Maybe it's the looks or the adorable hairstyle, but I'm liking him so far. I do feel super bad for Stiles though, since he wants to keep everyone together and Theo seems to be doing the opposite of that. It seems to me Stiles is going to be a little bit jealous of Scott and Theo's friendship and the fact that Malia seems she has a little crush *wiggles eyebrows*

Was anyone else screaming when that guy almost took Scott's power? I mean, deep down I was like "no way" but on the outside I was just like "NO NO NO STOP" and I just couldn't contain myself. However, Scott got to prove how badass he really is and be the true alpha, making that guy run away with his tail tucked between his legs. Makes me laugh aha.

Someone explain to me about the doctors because THEYRE CREEPING ME OUT! Their little muffled voices behind the masks is what creeps me out the most; and the fact that we don't really know who they are. Plus, THERE WERE FREAKING RAVENS IN THAT GUYS INSIDES LIKE WTF? HOW DID THEY GET IN THERE AND HOW COULD THEY ALL FIT I JUST DON'T GET IT!

And then there's the moment that had me bawling my freaking eyes out. Yup, you guessed it, it was the A.A. moment. I've been waiting for 9 months for SOMETHING relating to Allison, and Jeff gave us something at least. It touched my heart that Scott hasn't forgotten about her, along with everyone else. I hate to see that she isn't there for her senior year, but I have a feeling she's watching them up there and smiling over the fact that they've made it so far; that she died protecting them.

Alright, one last thing. WHY IS LYDIA IN EICHEN HOUSE, WHY WAS STILES IN A WRECK, WHY DID MAMMA MCCALL SLAP STILINSKI, WHY IS KIRA LEAVING, WHY IS SCOTT ATTACKING LIAM, AND WHY IN THE WORLD IS THE DESERT WOLF COMING AFTER MALIA??? I NEED ANSWERS RIGHT NOW!! My guess is that the doctors are controlling Scott, but other than that, I have no other guesses on what in the world is going on.

Also, so is Aiden not really alive? Lydia was just hallucinating him being there? Breaks my heart but maybe she'll hallucinate Allison too? Let's hope!

Watch all of this just be some crazy plot twist where all of it is a dream and has been ever since the very beginning of teen wolf. Honestly wouldn't surprise me; Jeff is an evil man.

Okay, if you haven't already commented on what I've discussed, please do so! I'm sure you have SOMETHING you are dying to get out! So, here's some other questions that I would like to hear your guy's guesses on!

Do you think Malia will cheat on Stiles?

Thoughts on Theo?

What do you think Parrish is?

Where did Kira buy that belt at?

What do you think the doctor's plans are?

Where can I buy my own Liam Dunbar?

Don't forget that another episode airs tomorrow night, so don't miss it! Also, don't forget about Wolf Watch and the After After show! Posey is an amazing host and if you like puppies, you'll love it, trust me. I laughed my butt cheeks off.

I can't wait to hear your opinions and theories, so please comment! Happy Moonday once again guys, I'm so glad that Teen Wolf is finally back and that the fandom is finally alive again! Well, I have a feeling that after this season, we'll be begging for our lives *cries*

-A.A.