[03] DREAMCATCHERS

Okay so before I go into the episode, I had to post this theory. 

I'm under the impression that this first half of season five is mostly a flashback of sorts.

I also do believe that Stiles is something rather important. I'm not sure if I want to say he's something of the supernatural kind, mainly because I'm not sure if I want him to be something supernatural, but I'm under the impression that he's an emissary of some sort. He's keen to detail (despite not being able to fix his jeep) and he seems to piece together things somewhat quicker than the others. It's almost like he knows what people are going to do before they're done. Kind of like an emissary who protects the alpha. Stiles would do anything to protect his best friend, Scott. -@xmddxlili

When I first read this, I had to do a double take. Stiles being an emissary would make TOTAL sense! Jeff has said he doesn't really want Stiles to be something supernatural, since he kind of keeps everyone sane in the show. But, if Jeff wanted to make him more apart of the pack, making him an emissary would make total sense. I have to say, this theory is quite brilliant because I never EVER would have guessed something like that!

Okay, now to the episode. I'll first start with Donovan in the opening scene. I don't know about you guys, but I REALLY don't like this kid. I mean, he threatened Stilinski (very harshly I might add) so how could you not hate him? Plus he's apparently with the doctors now, so there's another reason to strongly dislike him. Anyways, I was literally cheering when Stilinki and Stiles went off on this kid. It was quite amazing and it made me very very proud. Did anyone else notice Scott jump in front of Stiles the moment when Donovan came at them? Made my heart skip a beat.

But can we talk about poor Tracy? Poor girl; I can't even imagine being in her shoes. She is stuck in a night terror, killed many people including her own father, is going through kanima changes, and then gets killed in the end. If I was her, I would be demanding a redo on life because that's just straight up unfair. I actually thought I was going to like Tracy before they killed her off...

BUT WHAT IS DONAVAN NOW? When it showed us his glassy looking eyes my skin literally crawled. My first thought was that maybe they're going to make him like Tracy so he'll come after the pack, but now that I think about it, I wonder if he'll be the slaugh (since we have yet to see that) I'll tell you what though, I'm not ready for this slaugh creature. Just the drawing of it was creepy enough...

And then there's Stilinksi going out on a date. I mean, I was silently cheering for him for a moment before we saw that it was Lydia's mom. Sure, they would be cute, BUT STYDIA!!! They can't date nope nope I won't allow it.

In other news, I thought that the whole "teaching Malia how to drive" was so freaking adorable. I loved how Kira was just in the back freaking out and trying to tell Malia how to drive while Lydia just sat in silence, her eyes wide. Malia is so precious and she's starting to grow on me more and more every episode. Too bad Allison wasn't there to help her drive though...

Then there's Mason; the energetic gay who I'm loving so very much as well. "...Intense," has got to be the new "I fell in a hole." I mean, he's so funny! All of his lines in the episode made me crack up and made my ribs hurt! But let me just say, Liam and Mason both fell in the hole...It's fate.

I SQUEALED SO LOUD WHEN LIAM INTERUPTED SCOTTS CLASS LIKE COME ON LIAM IS LITEARLLY HIS CHILD!! But then when Tracy grabbed Hayden's hand in class and wouldn't let go...scared me for a moment. And then she just drops to the floor and has mercury spilling from her mouth? WEIRD! But what's even weirder was when Hayden went to the bathroom and had healed? I'm betting that she's a type of kitsune maybe or possibly something else we don't know about yet? Watch Jeff make her the slaugh...but on the plus side that ship with her and Liam would sink fast.

Then they take Tracy to the animal clinic, which was interesting. Did anyone else notice Stiles when he looked at the barrier? He looked as if he wondered if could cross it. I wonder why? But then Malia cracked me up when she touched the barrier and was just like "weird."

Okay did anyone else cringe when they showed the stuff under Tracy's skin at the animal clinic? Cause I sure did! I can handle blood and guts, but when you show me stuff like that is when you cross the line. It was so gross when she grew that tail and then slashed them all like wtf Tracy they're trying to help. But soon they're all on the ground unable to move and I was on the edge of my bed screaming.

AND THEN KIRA AND LYDIA GO TO SAVE HER MOM AND SOME FIERCE SHIT GOES DOWN. LIKE THIS WAS THE FIRST FIGHT KIRA ACTUALLY WON, LET ALONE SHE WAS LITERALLY ON FIRE! I WAS SO PROUD OF HER! BUT THEN LYDIA JUST GETS ATTACKED OUT OF NO WHERE LIKE WHYY? I THOUGHT MAYBE FROM THE PREVIEWS THAT IT WAS JUST A MINOR WOUND BUT NO SHE WAS OUT OF BREATH AND JUNK WHEN SHE SPOKE TO MALIA! ANYONE ELSE SEE THE ALLISON DEATH PARALLELS?

But then Malia beats up Tracy and for a moment there, I thought she was actually going to kill her. But Malia proves herself again as she brings Tracy back, making me believe that everything was going to be okay, but I spoke too soon. Soon the doctors are coming and they kill Tracy and hurt Malia, which was totally uncalled for. 

I was so mad that Tracy died. I thought she'd become something more in the show but nope, she was just another distraction for the pack. I felt so bad for Malia though...I actually started to cry with her, and that rarely ever happens. But did anyone else notice how the doctors just kind of whisked away? Like they teleported or something? Makes me wonder if my theory about them not really being real is coming together...

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'M NOT PREPARED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE AND IF STILES FUCKING STILINKSI DOESN'T GET EMOTIONAL ABOUT LYDIA BEING HURT ILL SUE JEFF I S2G. AND I MEAN TEARS, VISITING HER AT THE HOSPITAL, THE WHOLE ORDEAL. I MAY SOUND CRAZY ABOUT THIS, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME. 

Now here's the part where I add questions.

Do you think Stiles and Malia should stop looking for the Desert Wolf?

What do you think Donavan will be?

Do you think Jackson is pissed about there being another Kanima in Beacon Hills?

How did Tracy get through the Mountain Ash?

Why do you think the doctors want Scott for?

Was Theo stalking Scott?

As always, feel free to comment and leave your theories! I love to read them, and sorry if I don't get back to everyone. There's always too many to keep up with! Love you cuties <3